***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 6!***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love this thank you, only one thing it has 2013 on and j should have said its 2012 when we sail, if you have time and don't mind changing it I would appreciate it. Or we may just have to book another cruise for 2013!

Okay, last request! Milliepie,

Can you do this with 5 chairs? Scott, Kaye, Alyssa, Madison, Michael

Disney Dream 2012

Thank you so much!

You are so creative and have such cute designs. I absolutely love the sport mickey's! Can you please make an OU mickey head with the names Dan and Angie, or just a plain OU Mickey.
Also, I haven't seen any wedding Mickey heads, but my fiance and I are going on the Alaska cruise this May on our honeymoon and I would love a wedding Mickey and Minnie with the names Brian and Kristen. Thank You!

I did a Jack and Sally like that one too to go with my minimalist mickey head collection. I was keeping them for myself though, so they are not in my shared files. Yours looks really good! :goodvibes

Thank you! :goodvibes I try my best and I see your holding out on us :rotfl: JK. I get it though, you have to have some for yourself too...I don't think I've saved any for myself yet...hmmmm

If possible could I get a couple graphics... This is so neat.
I have 2 kids going with me

Brittani she will be turning 16 and Evan who is 9. We will be going on the Wonder on April 15th, 2012.
Any graphic will be loved.

Thanks so much.

cruisecrasher,

Can you please make me your "Classics never go out of style"? Without the 40ths on it...

1 with the names Mickey & Minnie (for a shirt)
and another with the names Jason & Jenna (for a magnet)

Thanks tons!!! :goodvibes

Hi!
I have to ask because I'm confused...:lmao:

Who is doing personalized magnet designs now?
Cruisecrasher and Millipie?

I can't access Millipie's site here at work though (just the Photobucket one)

I just want to make sure I know what all my design options are. :banana:

Thanks!

Hi!
I have to ask because I'm confused...:lmao:

Who is doing personalized magnet designs now?
Cruisecrasher and Millipie?

I can't access Millipie's site here at work though (just the Photobucket one)

I just want to make sure I know what all my design options are. :banana:

Thanks!

Hi,

This thread is for anyone who likes to share their designs, but a few of us do personalize. I do when I can, Cruisecrasher, Blueeyes 87 do, and I've seen a couple of others who have been doing some great things too. If you don't see something that you had in mind, just ask and I'm sure someone can make something up for you. :goodvibes

I need the 4 beach chairs when you can with Jason, Kate, Abby & Sean. I spelled the name wrong when you made it for me before.

Oh, sorry. I was looking at the porthole and thought I spelled that wrong. :)

Here you go. :goodvibes

Love this thank you, only one thing it has 2013 on and j should have said its 2012 when we sail, if you have time and don't mind changing it I would appreciate it. Or we may just have to book another cruise for 2013!

Booking another cruise doesn't sound so bad to me. :banana:

Here it is again, sorry..

Milliepie,

Can I ask you for one more please.

Barb_fantasy_surfboard.jpg

Instead of Barb, can you fit jessie and Bobby Jr. on 2 Surfboards?

Jessie-- would like a Perry the Platypus surfboard
Bobby Jr. -- Something piratey..

Fantasy and 2012 in the corner.

Thanks

That's what I do too. Once I get the boys in bed, (hubby too) and get my homework done, I find myself on here probably more often than I should. ;)

I have to clear my pm box too, it fills up as soon as I empty it. Hope you are well. :goodvibes
I added the other one too for you with the changes you requested.

I LOVE the "Inaugural Sailing" Mickey Head!!! :love:
Is it ok if I use it too? I have been wanting something to go on our stateroom door and this is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!

You are all so talented - I am in awe! :worship:

Do you still do the tags ? I'd love to have the red Donald Duck ,Disney Cruise Line tags for my family :

Marguerite, Mort, Gina, Bruce, Elaine, Joe, Jim, Sarah, Jay, Kate, Kevin, Kate, Vernon ,Becky

Also, I forgot my nephew Theo. Can you do a mickey head with Buzz for him.

Thanks ! And no hurry, I know you're busy with your studys.

THANKS ! :hug:
Gina

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter