***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 6!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milliepie, I love your chair designs!! Could you make one for my family, The Fazzio Family. We'll be on the Dream in May 2012. Our names are Michael, Lenora, and Nicole for the chairs. If you could also do a Phillies Mickey head like the one above but with Michael on it, that would be awesome. Thanks so much!

Milliepie,

Thank you so much. I am thrilled with all of them. You are so sweet to do this for us. I plan on surprising my Grandbabies with these when we board the Dream. I figured out it must be my printer at home, printed them out at work and they look wonderful.

Thanks again,
Sheila

Milliepie,

Would it be better to print out on magnetic copy paper or laminate them and glue magnets on back?

Thanks again,
Sheila

I just read your blog,I want to say thank you to your hubby for his service. I was just wondering could you do a Army Mickey or donald Duck My DBF served in army and he likes the duck. If you could also do one for my sister sandy who also served>(she passed away in 2010) I was thinking about proud to have served Thank you so much for doing this for us cruisers and you are talented:thumbsup2

Much appreciated. :goodvibes

Here is what I have for Donald. I drew an Army Minnie for you for your sister. My condolences. :hug:

THANKS for the ticket !
I might have made a mistake in my earlier request. I had asked for fill in names and I guess you might not do those , so the mickey heads will be fine . This was for :

Carolyn....Princesses incl Ariel
Theo ...... Villians
Gavin...... Villians
Nate....... Pooh & friends
Liam...... Seseme Street ( OR Pooh & friends )
All on the DREAM

Sorry for the confusion. I appreciate your time & talent ! :flower3:
Gina

:goodvibes

Milliepie,

Would it be better to print out on magnetic copy paper or laminate them and glue magnets on back?

Thanks again,
Sheila

I found it better, for me, to print out on cardstock, laminate and add magnets to the back. I heard magnet paper can roll up on the ends, and I don't think you can laminate it either. Not 100% sure though because I never did it that way. I guess it would be easier to print on magnet paper though since it is just one step you have to take.

I found it better, for me, to print out on cardstock, laminate and add magnets to the back. I heard magnet paper can roll up on the ends, and I don't think you can laminate it either. Not 100% sure though because I never did it that way. I guess it would be easier to print on magnet paper though since it is just one step you have to take.

Thanks Milliepie, I think I will laminate them.

Sheila

Here are your completed requests. :goodvibes

milliepie,

sarah and i can not thank you enough!!! :lovestruc we love all of the designs. you are so nice to spend your time doing this. our family with be surprised when we get on the dream in may and see the magnets. i just hope we can hold off that long and not tell.
again thank you!!!

Hi Millie!
I LOVE your work!

Can you please make a beach chairs design for me?

Magic, 2012
Erik, Devon (girl), Kinsey (girl), Taryn (girl)

Thank you!

I'm so thrilled to have photoshop again! I put a lot of time into this and wanted to show you guys because it stinking cracks me up. You gotta be gamer or at least know one to get it, but it's funny if you do!

9st3ex.jpg

and for my other kiddo who's into ponies

xdh16e.jpg

So many wonderful creations. I am a bit confused though as to the proper protocol here though. If we see something we like, do we ask for permission to copy it for our personal use? Or do we just copy without asking? Or do we ask if another similar design can be created? I would not like to unintentionally steal someone's design.

Thanks,
kate

Hi sorry to be a bother but can someone please make a white sox mickey head with danny and chicago and i saw a really sweet minnie and mickey holding hands in beach chairs with ray and maryann on it thank you thank you!!!!!:banana:

The beach chair one is a former DIS member's design. He is still designing for free on his own. If you check out my blog I have links to all of my designs. You can find what you need there. :)

Don't want to be a pest or anything...

NYC to Bahamas .. Globe mickey head?

otherwise, a bouy with NYC to Bahamas - Disney Magic - May 25, 2012-June 2, 2012

Thanks!

Please be patient with me. I am a full-time student, mommy and military wife. Sometimes I have an hour or so to kill and I get what I can done in that time. Sometimes I won't show up for a few days. When I have to create something new it takes longer. I wish I could address everyone here personally, but please know that I try to get everyone something when I can and I do appreciate all of the thanks and I hope each and every one of you have a fantastic vacation! :goodvibes

So many wonderful creations. I am a bit confused though as to the proper protocol here though. If we see something we like, do we ask for permission to copy it for our personal use? Or do we just copy without asking? Or do we ask if another similar design can be created? I would not like to unintentionally steal someone's design.

Thanks,
kate

For me, I don't mind if you use any blanks that I have for personal use. All I ask is for a little nod if you share with anyone and not to alter it drastically. I work hard on a lot of them and hate to see them butchered. Most designers won't provide blanks for good reason. If you want a similar design it is best to ask the original desinger if they are still designing. If it's already been made, why do it again right? If not, I'm sure a re-creation or similar design can be done. :)

I'm so thrilled to have photoshop again! I put a lot of time into this and wanted to show you guys because it stinking cracks me up. You gotta be gamer or at least know one to get it, but it's funny if you do!

9st3ex.jpg

and for my other kiddo who's into ponies

xdh16e.jpg

Nice! My son just got Skyrim and he won't stop playing it, he would appreciate that one. :lmao:

Thank you so much to both of you for the Pooh face Mickey heads. They're both adorable! My little guy is going to be thrilled!! :)

Milliepie, I can post the list of ports for the Seattle-Alaska cruise, is that what you mean? I don't know how to take a screen shot of the map from DCL though. I'm sorry.

I found it. :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter