***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 6!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Milliepie-
My 10 year old daughter and i just spent almost an hour looking through all of your designs. we were both so impressed w your work.
We are taking our first disney cruise in may. It will be the 4 of us, my sister and her family and our parents.
Sarah has done alot of research and has decided that she wants to surprise everyone w magnets for their doors. We wanted to see if you had time to make 3 of the mangnets w the beach chairs and the cruise ship in the background w the character clouds

Disney Dream 2012- Bill, Barbara, Sarah, Matthew
Disney Dream 2012- Bryan, Debbie, Sami, Max, Carly (Carly will be only 8 months)
Disney Dream 2012- Bill, Linda

And if it is not too much trouble could we request 5 seperate Mickey heads w each of the kids names on it
Matthew- do you have a Philadelphia Phillies one; if not we like the baseball head
Max- also Phillies or base ball head
Sarah-tiedyemh3 (tie died MH)
Sami- tiedyemh3 (tie died MH)
Carly- dis green tink mh (tinkerbelle MH)

Thank you so much!!! Sarah and I both appreciate your generousity.:)

I would LOVE to request some designs from all of you wonderful designers. Thank you so much for all you to do make everyone's trips extra magical. We are so excited to share your wonderful designs via our cabin doors! If I could please request:

From Cruisecrasher:

Mickey Head with Rapunzel & castle - Abby

Mickey Head with cruise ship & fireworks – “Grosdidier, Fager, Koehn Family Dream Cruise” “May 6, 2012”

Mickey Head with Belle – Ava

Mickey Head with Buzz Lightyear – Christian

Mickey Head with Cinderella - Isabelle
Mickey Head with Minnie Pirate – Ava
Mickey Head with Minnie Pirate - Isabelle

from Blueyes87:

Mickey Head with Lightening McQueen – Cameron
Disney Dream & Lightening McQueen – Cameron
Tinkerbelle with wand making Star name – Abby

from Milliepie:
I know you are super busy Milliepie, but I just LOVE these!

Mickey Head with Mickey Pirate – Christian
Porthole with Donald – Cameron

Also Millie, I must give you extra credit….your Jayhawk designs turned out wonderful….I live in the land of the Jayhawks, but they aren’t my team of choice…but WOW…your designs are great!

I ended up making the tinkerbell one as a mickey head (in photobucket) but posted this one for you since it's the one you asked for :)

Could I please get 1 more ticket for :

McGrory Family

celebrating another Disney Cruise

4 night Bahama

Disney Dream

June 20 Embark , June 21 Nassau, June 22 Castaway Cay, June 23 Sea Day,
June 24 Disembark

Thanks !! :flower3:

I ended up making the tinkerbell one as a mickey head (in photobucket) but posted this one for you since it's the one you asked for :)

WONDERFUL, I just may use both of the Tinkerbelle's. My grandkids will be so excited to see them when we get on the cruise. Thanks so very much.

Karla

I've searched the beginning of this thread and haven't found the information I'm needing. How is the best way to save the images to my computer from photobucket? When I "save picture as" it is stretching it out funny. If I try to save it from this thread it shrinks it down pretty small. What is the best way to save it without distortion?

Thanks!
Karla

Hi DISigners

I'm just re-posting this one as I think my request may have got lost along the way

Could anyone help me out with two Sombrero Mickey Heads?

One with the name LINDA and one with the name PHILIP

I'm also trying to find a Mickey Head with the Western Caribbean Map, the new Fantasy itinerary that doesn't stop at Key West but instead stops at Grand Cayman, Costa Maya and Cozumel

Thanks guys, you are such a talented bunch and I wouldn't know where to start in making these myself :worship:

I've searched the beginning of this thread and haven't found the information I'm needing. How is the best way to save the images to my computer from photobucket? When I "save picture as" it is stretching it out funny. If I try to save it from this thread it shrinks it down pretty small. What is the best way to save it without distortion?

Thanks!
Karla

When you go to the image on the photosharing site, there should be a button that says "Download". You have to click on the image you want from the list of images, so that it is the only image on the screen before the Download button will appear. Downloading is what you want to do, rather than trying to save the image as a screenshot. Downloading will preserve the dimensions so it looks right.

Hope that works for you!

:goodvibesHas anyone seen Mickey done with Volleyballs? I am trying to do a magnet for all my nieces/nephews for our upcoming spring break cruise. My niece Lauren is really into Volleyball and since I did the boys all a magnet with baseballs and footballs I really wanted to do her a volleyball one but I can't seem to find one:confused3 any ideas? thanks!!

:goodvibesHas anyone seen Mickey done with Volleyballs? I am trying to do a magnet for all my nieces/nephews for our upcoming spring break cruise. My niece Lauren is really into Volleyball and since I did the boys all a magnet with baseballs and footballs I really wanted to do her a volleyball one but I can't seem to find one:confused3 any ideas? thanks!!

I have Mickey heads of sports balls all in my mickey head files, including volleyball. They are on the 2nd page. Hope it helps. :goodvibes

http://www.4shared.com/dir/3Fe0Y1AC/Sport_ballteam_Mickey_Heads.html

I just saw this and it's great. Belle and beast are my favorites. I had been looking for something like this may i personaize? again thanks

Ooh this is perfect! this may end up in our FE gifts--not sure who you made it for, but I am going to use it too if that's ok. Thanks so much!! :goodvibes

I made it for someone's Disney World trip and changed it a bit. You absolutely may use it. :goodvibes

I made it for someone's Disney World trip and changed it a bit. You absolutely may use it. :goodvibes
Milliepie - You did our names for our last cruise and people would stop to look at our door, plus the kids loved it!!

If at all possible can i please get "the beach chairs" for the Dream Feb 9-12, 2012
1st Wayne, Monica, Jeremy, Cameron & Chance
2nd Jason, Heather, Noah & Max

i know its asking alot but if you have any extra time i would love to get a port hole with the kids names any character will do i will put their ages if that helps any. I feel terrible, we usually have our door all decorated and i have not started on anything!
Jeremy -14yrs
Cameron - 13yrs
Chance- 11yrs (will be his birthday during the cruise)
Max - 11 yrs
Noah - 13 yrs

Thanks so much!! We are actually going on another cruise with a family we meet while on our Disney Cruise, we have became great friends!!

Hi Milliepie,

OH MY!!! Your designes are wonderful. I have been looking for over a week and want to ask if you can personalize some things for our first Disney cruise on the Dream this March?

http://www.4shared.com/photo/im_JYh9S/mm_magic_beach_chairs.html
Can you do this one with Dream instead of Magic? I love how you have done 2012 with Mickey ears. If possible can you add The Farmers under the year with Mimi and Grandpa.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/SPdv5yP-/mmdd_magic_beach_chairs.html
Please change to Dream and add Farmer Family under the year with Bryan, Julie, Caleb and Sarah.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/OzZMq2pH/pirateheadbandmickeyasjackmh.html
Can you do three with Bryan, Caleb and Grandpa?

http://www.4shared.com/photo/Wdu-kvSq/pirateminniemh2.html
Can you do three with Julie, Sarah and Mimi?

I have downloaded a few of your designes and when I print the color is not as bright and vivid. Can you tell me if I am doing something wrong?

I want to surprise my grandbabies with these door magnets and let them decorated their cabin door. Grandpa and I are in the next cabin to theirs. We all are so excited about this trip. We are going to WDW right after our cruise for a few more days.

Thanks so much,

Sheila

Oh they are perfect! A million thanks!:goodvibes

Glad you enjoyed WWoHP--we are going back in late June and bringing DH along this time lol. Did you hear they are planning an expansion over in Universal Studios, where the Amityville/Jaws ride was. Guess that's another reason to go back!

Thanks again for the designs--you all are the best!

Yeah, I heard they took the Jaws ride out. I'm glad we got to ride it one last time before they did. I look forward to seeing what they come up with next! :goodvibes

I've just been reading through this thread and I am blown away by how talented you guys are

If there is anyone who could help me with a couple of designs I would be so grateful :)

I wanted two black Mickey Heads wearing sombreros (sp?)

One with he name LINDA and one with the name PHILIP

Also has anyone already done a Mickey head with the new Fantasy Western Route Map on it?
It's Port Canaveral, Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, Cozumel and Castaway Cay now (no Key West)

Thanks so much!

Here you go. :)

Here is the map, I can not get it to fit right in the Mickey Head.

7_night_eastern_caribbean_cruise_disney_magic_itinerary_a.jpg

HI Milliepie,

Dont know if this got lost in the shuffle or not.

And if you could also make us the Dumbo Fantasy Mickey Head for the same cruise.

St. Thomas, San Juan and Castaway Cay
December 1st - December 8th

With the Fantasy in the Right Ear

And MoranClan anywhere.

Thank You

Bob

Hi sorry to be a bother but can someone please make a white sox mickey head with danny and chicago and i saw a really sweet minnie and mickey holding hands in beach chairs with ray and maryann on it thank you thank you!!!!!:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter