***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 6!***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks!

I know I have seen this on the board, but I can't find it to ask the person who designed it if I can use it. It is the "What happens as sea, stays at sea sign". It is adorable! Anyone know who makes it?
Thanks!!

I do not but I would love to see it posted I cant find it in my archives

I know I have seen this on the board, but I can't find it to ask the person who designed it if I can use it. It is the "What happens as sea, stays at sea sign". It is adorable! Anyone know who makes it?
Thanks!!

This is my version. I saw this on a t-shirt on our 1st cruise in 2009, liked it so much I made up my own.

JustTJ -It was yours I saw somewhere. I sent you a PM. No rush, we are not leaving until August 12th! Thanks for your help!

This is my version. I saw this on a t-shirt on our 1st cruise in 2009, liked it so much I made up my own.

I love this and here's part of the reason why:

17340_1336951028593_1375630259_944234_594507_n.jpg

The three of us will be cruising together again in November...I'll see if the computer saavy one can come up with something using both images. :thumbsup2

Ok, sorry if this is stupid question, but how do I get these great graphics from here to a magnet? I have a great color printer I can use, do I then get a magnet sheet, cut to size, then glue it? Or....?

I am really new at this, I just figured out what a fish extender is, I want to make sure my door looks good!

Ok, sorry if this is stupid question, but how do I get these great graphics from here to a magnet? I have a great color printer I can use, do I then get a magnet sheet, cut to size, then glue it? Or....?

I am really new at this, I just figured out what a fish extender is, I want to make sure my door looks good!

Here is what is a link on the show off your door thread where I posted what works for me.

Awesome, thanks! Do you just drag the photo onto your desktop and then upload it?

For the most part yes and any one our photo will work. I find it gets better results and the prints are more durable than printing at home.

I buy printable magnetic sheets that you feed through your printer like paper. I buy them at office supply stores.

Love it that's great!

I love this and here's part of the reason why:

17340_1336951028593_1375630259_944234_594507_n.jpg

The three of us will be cruising together again in November...I'll see if the computer saavy one can come up with something using both images. :thumbsup2

Great, thanks. Thats a great idea uploading them, I will send it to kodakgallery and then print it at Target, they are super cheap. Thanks everyone for helping a newbie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter