***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 6!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're leaving for Florida in 3 days and I can't print my magnets!!!!! I have all these amazing images that I want to use and I have some that I want to use for FE gifts. I bought gloss white magnet sheets (inkjet) at Staples and my printer won't take them. I'm fidgeted with the settings and it gets jammed EVERY time. I took the images and the magnet sheets to FedEx Office and Staples but they can't print on Inkjet, only laser. So, does anyone have ANY suggestions? Should I just print on photo paper and then stick it to adhesive magnetic paper? Do they even make adhesive magnetic paper that will be big enough??? Thanks for any help, I'm stressing (about magnets...LOL)!!!!

We're leaving for Florida in 3 days and I can't print my magnets!!!!! I have all these amazing images that I want to use and I have some that I want to use for FE gifts. I bought gloss white magnet sheets (inkjet) at Staples and my printer won't take them. I'm fidgeted with the settings and it gets jammed EVERY time. I took the images and the magnet sheets to FedEx Office and Staples but they can't print on Inkjet, only laser. So, does anyone have ANY suggestions? Should I just print on photo paper and then stick it to adhesive magnetic paper? Do they even make adhesive magnetic paper that will be big enough??? Thanks for any help, I'm stressing (about magnets...LOL)!!!!

I print on photo paper all the time, then I just put the magnets on the corners

Blue Eyes87 - took a quick look through this thread and I really love your design of the mickey ears w/ Tink spraying pixie dust to spell the names. I would love to have some for our girls if you could, pretty please?!
Josie
Brynn
Reese
Sydney

TIA!! This will be our 1st cruise and I can't wait to decorate the door!!!:goodvibes

How's this? If you like, let me know and I'll add names. :)

Also, a little something I came up with really quick. :)

Thanks for for all your great work! Could you do the deck chairs with the lighthouse in the background for me with the names Werner, Michelle, Eric, Emily and Erin?

Thanks!!

You can also print out on printer paper, have them laminated at Staples and put magnet tape of the back. It works great! Hope that helps!

Love the apple mickey heads! :thumbsup2 Could you do one for each of the following people? Werner, Michelle, Eric, Emily and Erin. On one ear could you put the dates July 8-13, 2012 and Disney Magic on the other? I love the font and color on the apple as it looks just like a carved apple, but would you mind making the font a little more contemporary on the ears? Thanks! Michelle

Did I miss these being posted? My apologies if I did......everything starts looking the same after a while! Thanks. Michelle

Millipie,

I thought I had posted this request previously, but I can't find it. If it is a duplicate, please forgive me.
I saw your Mickey head itinerary maps and thought they were great.

Do you have one with the Magic Bahamas-Key West itinerary? If you have it could you personalize it with "The Smiths" and "April 25-30-2012".

Thanks

Hello Millie. I LOOOOOOOOOVE your new design DCL Mexico! Sadly for me, I didn't see it before my cruise, but since I'm scrapbooking right now, I would like to incorporate this dising to my scrapbook, instead of a door magnet that is impossible to put back in time.

So, would you accept, it was my 50th Valentine's birthday Wonder cruise (Feb 12 to 19, 2012) But we didn't go to Mazatlan, we did Cabo twice.

This disign is as fabulous as your previous ones, I just cannot not enjoy it for the rest of my life every time I look at my scrapbook... if you agree, of course!

Thanks anyway,

:tinker:Poussière de fée!

Just a quick post before I head out the door. I found this really cool picture for the Mexican Riviera that some of you might like. I will not personalize it because it is not one of mine, just sharing because I thought it was a cool find. I'll continue filling requests soon. I'm on page 227 and some I missed before I will get to. Have a great day everyone! :goodvibes

Hello Millie. I LOOOOOOOOOVE your new design DCL Mexico! Sadly for me, I didn't see it before my cruise, but since I'm scrapbooking right now, I would like to incorporate this dising to my scrapbook, instead of a door magnet that is impossible to put back in time.

So, would you accept, it was my 50th Valentine's birthday Wonder cruise (Feb 12 to 19, 2012) But we didn't go to Mazatlan, we did Cabo twice.

This disign is as fabulous as your previous ones, I just cannot not enjoy it for the rest of my life every time I look at my scrapbook... if you agree, of course!

Thanks anyway,

Just answering this for Milliepie - as noted in her post the design is NOT her's and she will NOT be doing any personalization of it.

Just answering this for Milliepie - as noted in her post the design is NOT her's and she will NOT be doing any personalization of it.

O.K., I've been caught not reading all the material... :confused3 It worked at the University 25 years ago, I guess that DISBoard members are more aware than my professors ... :rotfl2:

In fact, I was coming back to the thread to edit my post and tell Millie that I was not in a hurry, since it was "only" for my scrapbook...

So thanks for catching me and hopefully, I take time to read next time :lmao:

Blue Eyes87 - took a quick look through this thread and I really love your design of the mickey ears w/ Tink spraying pixie dust to spell the names. I would love to have some for our girls if you could, pretty please?!
Josie
Brynn
Reese
Sydney

TIA!! This will be our 1st cruise and I can't wait to decorate the door!!!:goodvibes

Here you go :goodvibes Hope you have a great cruise :thumbsup2

Hi Blue Eyes87 - I just saw your design of the mickey ears w/ Tink spraying pixie dust to spell the names. Can I please get one for my DD, Ashley? Thanks!

Blue Eyes 87 - Thank you!!! They are wonderful and our girls will LOVE them!!
Have a super cruise!!!

Make sure you are only printing one page at a time. I only put one sheet of magnet paper in my paper reservoir at a time and print each page individually. That way it has nothing to get stuck to. If you put them all in at once they tend to jam.
Hope that helps :)

minimalist-Disney-Eggs1.jpg

DisneyHappyEasterEggs.jpg

bambi-Thumper-Easter-Egg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter