***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 6!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bummer to hear you are sick....But awesome for us DISSERS that get things for you so fast.

I too had a request into you on March 5 that didn't get filled as far as I know. If I missed it I apologize; could you direct me to where it is. I'm so NEW. Below is the request with 1 additional request! (since I've been reading this thread most of the day!)

We will be sail on the Fantasy for my parents 55th Wedding anniversary.Could you PLEASE do a fireworks head with our cruise dates July 21th 2012 in the left ear and Henrich Family's Fantasy Cruise in the head around the ship as well as one of your tickets I saw in your photo bucket?
My additional request for the cute mickey head with the princesses in it. Could you put July 2012 in the right ear and Disney Fantasy on the bottom of the big circle like you have before?
Once again THANK YOU in advance for sharing your great TALENT with all of us.

I can't tell you how helpfull this has all been! I'm a first time cruiser and I would have been so disapointed if I hadn't know I could do this ahead of time!

When you have a moment...

Can I get the 'gang' in the porthole with
Disney Magic 2012
The Snoddy Family

whatever you can fit on it ;) thanks!

Unsure if you missed this or working on it - don't want to be a PITB! ;)

Can you also do --- Disney Magic 2012 - The Schmaeling Family as well as the Palimere Family

Can I also request a FE tag please... can you make it in a circle by any chance?

If not, no biggie!

From John, Georgette, Sean and Caitlin - Stateroom 6069

THANKS!!!!

(BTW , glad you are feeling better... My daughter had a bad bad virus for 3 days now!)

If it wouldn't be to much trouble could I please request 3 prince in training?
The first one should be: Sir Isaac
The second: Sir Adam
The third: Sir Matthew

Thanks a million!

I made this for our pirate night.

piratesnight.jpg

Wow, great work!
I have been looking for a shirt design for our Cruise on May 3rd.

Is it possible I could talk you into one for my Family? :flower3:

Keith
Julie
Michelle
Sophi
Dane

Cruisecrasher I just got my Labels Avery 5824 from amazon and they dont work properly either. Is there any chance you can make the same design and put the maiden voyage info in a straight line in bold on the top. Also could you make the design in a cd size square 2 on a sheet and i will print it out on card stock and put it in the case. Thanks again for everything

I'm sorry they weren't working out. As I have no great urge to further tweak this design I may either say it's as is (please be sure to print at 100%) or else no longer accept cd requests if they're not working for people

Unsure if you missed this or working on it - don't want to be a PITB! ;)

Can you also do --- Disney Magic 2012 - The Schmaeling Family as well as the Palimere Family

Can I also request a FE tag please... can you make it in a circle by any chance?

If not, no biggie!

From John, Georgette, Sean and Caitlin - Stateroom 6069

THANKS!!!!

(BTW , glad you are feeling better... My daughter had a bad bad virus for 3 days now!)

I'm still sick and resting (no DISigns tonight!)
Is this request for me or Millie? I don't do any portholes and we both do the kttw tags, but I was the one who was sick.
:confused

I'm sorry they weren't working out. As I have no great urge to further tweak this design I may either say it's as is (please be sure to print at 100%) or else no longer accept cd requests if they're not working for people

Thanks Cruiscrasher I appreciate all that you did for me. As always we do love the work you do. Take care

:flower3:Cruisecrasher hope you are feeling better!i just spent the last two weeks getting over the crud and it is not fun. Hope your feeling better soon!:flower3::flower3:
I'm still sick and resting (no DISigns tonight!)
Is this request for me or Millie? I don't do any portholes and we both do the kttw tags, but I was the one who was sick.
:confused

Milliepie,
Thank you sooo much for sharing your time & talents with us!

If you have time, could I please get the beach chairs with clouds http://www.4shared.com/photo/jPqS6UBD/patrick_amy_jacob_tyler_ana_be.html?refurl=d1url with the following characters & names:

Rhett-Goofy
Tina-Lilo or Little Mermaid

Caleb-Stitch
Christa-Mulan
Chelsea-Simba or Pooh

with The Covington Family Vacation? We leave May 24th for our cruise on the 26th. Thanks again!

Here are your chairs. :)

Hi,

We're cruising on the Fantasy May 5th and I have some magnet requests please. First time cruisers so hopefully I'm doing this right. These are all Mickey Heads.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/...eCrasher DISigns/Mickey Heads/DonnettaMH2.png
Name = Abigail

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t25/lketcherside/CruiseCrasher DISigns/Mickey Heads/DavidMH4.png
Name = Gregory

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t25/lketcherside/CruiseCrasher DISigns/Mickey Heads/BobbyMH.png
Name = Don

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t25/lketcherside/Disney Cruise/Requests/BarbMH.png
Name = Penny

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t25/lketcherside/CruiseCrasher DISigns/Mickey Heads/DanMH.png
Name = Patrick (Pat if Patrick won't fit)

Thanks much! Your designs are awesome. It's been fun browsing through all of them.

milliepie - I would be very grateful if you could personalise a few designs for me please.

Beach chairs with clouds - pirate - Mark, princess (with sparkles) - Siobhan and fairy godmother - Lynn

Can you please also make pirate name fills for Lynn and Siobhan (I found Mark in you folders already - thank you). pirate:

Thank you for sharing your creative skills with us all. :goodvibes

I'm going to try to do all pending fills very soon. These are on my list. :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter