***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 5!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Jordak for the great magnet templates - I am so excited to create them now and they will be a lasting reminder of our upcoming 1st cruise!

Victoria and family:yay:

Jordak,

I'm getting so excited for our family's first cruise! And I love the designs!:flower3: I want to surprise my family with our door magnets when we get to the ship and unpack (what a cool Mom I'll be)! Can you please make the following:

1) the magnet of the cruise ship - looks like someone is standing on the beach looking out into the ocean (there's a sign that says "Danger! Keep off Rocks"). I'd like it to say The Gray's First Cruise, Disney Dream, June 7 - 12, 2011.

2) The license plates (with the portholes) for the Disney Dream
Mickey - Mike
Minney - Regina
Cinderella - Abby
Snow White (if you have one) - Allison (if not, Tinkerbell will work fine)

Thank you so much!
You're welcome

I just saw you can do Toy Story nameplates...if so those would be great, especially for Lindsey...thanks!

You bet!

Wow!! You're awesome and super fast!!! Thank you so much! I am sorry to have to ask you for another one for my youngest DD. I thought I knew her last night when I sent the request in, but it goes to show you how quickly their favourites can change. Can I please have her name, Taylor, done with Rapunzel???

Thanks again!!:goodvibes

Hi again!

I keep thinking I'm done, and then I think about your amazing dis-signs so much.... Could I get a few more when you get a chance please? And then I'll be done... at least for now. :goodvibes

-Journal: First Disney Cruise, Tighe Family, Disney Dream February 20, 2011, 1. Relax, 2. Lots and lots of ice cream, 3. See Mickey!

-Treasure Chest: Tighe Family, Disney Cruise, Aaargh!

- Coffee cup with Mickey: Dream 2011 (in cup), Grandma is cranky without her coffee (on napkin)

- Coffee cup with Mickey: Dream 2011 (in cup), Mommy needs her coffee (on napkin) - I thought I already saw this one, but I can't find it now.

-Mickey Eye Keyhole: What do you normally put on these? Can I just say any variation of our info (Tighe family, Dream, dates......) and leave it up to you?

Thank you SO much!!!!!
Renee

WOW, Your work is fantastic. I can't believe how much you have out there. I am so excited to show off your work on our door. And believe me I will give you all the credit for these masterpieces.

Would you be ever so kind and do the following name plates for our family as we get ready for our second cruise next month.

we are sailing on the Disney Magic February 26 - March 5, 2011

If we could get Disney Magic plates with the portholes with the following characters.

Mickey - Dana
Goofy - Tom
Chip&Dale - Nathan
Minnie Mouse (pink ears) - Megan

That is it for now. Thanks so much

Hi Jordak-

Question-

I have this one you did for us for a previous cruise-was wondering if we could change it a bit. Remove Judy and Ray and replace with Leitz Family. Add 3 boys on the beach.

I love the stained glass DCL logo one and would like to get that with Leitz Family, no ship name.

Thank you once again.
sure

How can I get in touch with the person whom is making all these wonderful designs? I sail end of February.

Hi Jordak,

You're work is amazing....if you have time, could you please make a few for my family.

The sorry we're on vacation-The Arzonico Family

3rd cruise

Disney Dream nameplates for
Ted
Carey
Ashley
Lindsey

Thank you so much if you can do it!

You bet!

Wow!! You're awesome and super fast!!! Thank you so much! I am sorry to have to ask you for another one for my youngest DD. I thought I knew her last night when I sent the request in, but it goes to show you how quickly their favourites can change. Can I please have her name, Taylor, done with Rapunzel???

Thanks again!!:goodvibes
No problem

Hi again!

I keep thinking I'm done, and then I think about your amazing dis-signs so much.... Could I get a few more when you get a chance please? And then I'll be done... at least for now. :goodvibes

-Journal: First Disney Cruise, Tighe Family, Disney Dream February 20, 2011, 1. Relax, 2. Lots and lots of ice cream, 3. See Mickey!

-Treasure Chest: Tighe Family, Disney Cruise, Aaargh!

- Coffee cup with Mickey: Dream 2011 (in cup), Grandma is cranky without her coffee (on napkin)

- Coffee cup with Mickey: Dream 2011 (in cup), Mommy needs her coffee (on napkin) - I thought I already saw this one, but I can't find it now.

-Mickey Eye Keyhole: What do you normally put on these? Can I just say any variation of our info (Tighe family, Dream, dates......) and leave it up to you?

Thank you SO much!!!!!
Renee
:) Welcome!

Hi Jordak,
Looking for some of your awesome license plates please and thanks.
The Disney Dream in with the ships color stripes.
Alain with Mickey in the porthole
Wanda with Minnie (in Red) in the porthole
Lauren with Ariel in the porthole.

Thanks so much!
Wanda

WOW, Your work is fantastic. I can't believe how much you have out there. I am so excited to show off your work on our door. And believe me I will give you all the credit for these masterpieces.

Would you be ever so kind and do the following name plates for our family as we get ready for our second cruise next month.

we are sailing on the Disney Magic February 26 - March 5, 2011

If we could get Disney Magic plates with the portholes with the following characters.

Mickey - Dana
Goofy - Tom
Chip&Dale - Nathan
Minnie Mouse (pink ears) - Megan

That is it for now. Thanks so much
sure

Hi Jordak,
Looking for some of your awesome license plates please and thanks.
The Disney Dream in with the ships color stripes.
Alain with Mickey in the porthole
Wanda with Minnie (in Red) in the porthole
Lauren with Ariel in the porthole.

Thanks so much!
Wanda
Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter