***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 5!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordaaaaak!! We've added another passenger and this should complete our door this second cruise!! :)

License plate with big ol Pluto jumping out at you (he takes up most the screen) with the name Aaron on it and dates MAR 2011 (it's the Wonder Mexican Riviera cruise)

We're taking our two nieces as a graduation gift one is graduating from high school and the other from college..

Could you do the Etch A Sketch with Mickey and with words write
To the coolest Grads
Chelsea & Ashley
May 2010
Congratulations!!

If that's too much, just take off the Congrats! :)

Thanks so much!!!
Tara

...when I cruised last Feb I was able to get one made up with the characters deck chairs but I have not been able to find who did the design for me. If you can do it I would love to have one. It would need to fit 8 names. If not do you have a design that could accomodate all names?

Hi! I am pretty sure I saw the character deck chairs on Millipie's page. (sorry if I spelled her name wrong)
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2521093

Hello Jordak....if I could please put in a request...( I have two cruises on the Dream this year)

could I please get this one.... http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/...ed plates/finished designs/pirateflags-10.jpg with Dream and the date between the poles and James on the left and Tacey & TigTag on the right?

this one..... http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/...ts/Fixed plates/finished designs/paradise.jpg with October 16-20,2011

both of these with the name Crystal http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/.../Fixed plates/finished designs/gretchen-4.jpg http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/...magnets/Fixed plates/finished designs/ann.jpg

this one http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/...ed plates/finished designs/piratechest-19.jpg with just the date Feb. 27th -March 3rd, 2011

any of those would be greatly appreciated, thank you so much in advance
I didn't put a date on the flags because i wasn't sure what date you wanted.

I didn't put a date on the flags because i wasn't sure what date you wanted.

Wow!!! Awesome work.....the only thing is, if you don't mind could you make the stitch one say 2011 not 2012?

thank you thank you thank you

Hi Jordak,

Your work is amazing! If I could ask you for one of the "Journal" with the authographed character photo for my family? I haven't posted enough to post links yet (yep that new) so I couldn't make the link work.

1st Cruise
Sessions Family
Mar. 6-10, 2011
Disney Dream

Thank You Very Very Much!!

Terri

Hi Jordak,

Need some of your talents to help me out. I am sailing on the Dream on Jan 30 (yayy) and want to surprise my friends with some magnets/plates

when I cruised last Feb I was able to get one made up with the characters deck chairs but I have not been able to find who did the design for me. If you can do it I would love to have one. It would need to fit 8 names. If not do you have a design that could accomodate all names?

the plates I also need and they can just be the generic character ones-doesn't have to be cruised themed are

Mickey Mouse-Angie
Tigger or Thumper-Stacy
Cinderella-Erin
Pluto-Laure
Minnie-Jennifer
Mickey-Vicki
Chip & Dale-Sherry
Minnie-Amy

Thanks for the amazing designs!
Here you go. Sorry but i don't do the deck chairs. You will have to ask milliepie about those.

Jordaaaaak!! We've added another passenger and this should complete our door this second cruise!! :)

License plate with big ol Pluto jumping out at you (he takes up most the screen) with the name Aaron on it and dates MAR 2011 (it's the Wonder Mexican Riviera cruise)

We're taking our two nieces as a graduation gift one is graduating from high school and the other from college..

Could you do the Etch A Sketch with Mickey and with words write
To the coolest Grads
Chelsea & Ashley
May 2010
Congratulations!!

If that's too much, just take off the Congrats! :)

Thanks so much!!!
Tara
Sure!

Hi Jordak,

Your work is amazing! If I could ask you for one of the "Journal" with the authographed character photo for my family? I haven't posted enough to post links yet (yep that new) so I couldn't make the link work.

1st Cruise
Sessions Family
Mar. 6-10, 2011
Disney Dream

Thank You Very Very Much!!

Terri
No link necessary because you describe it perfectly:thumbsup2

How do we go about getting these? Do we just ask here or PM? I know it is a silly question but I just wanted to make sure it is the right location

Robin"D";39539512 said:
Hello Jordak,

I would like 2 plates made. we are doing a 2b2:

#1: is our 4th cruise, with APR in the month, it is the repo cruise from LA to Vancouver

#2: is our 5th cruise Something to do with the inaugural Alaskan Cruise would be very cool (with May in the month)

any type of pirate for the west coast/Alaska design pirate:

And something specail with "The Di Carlo's" on a design

Thank you in advance

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2
Any chance you can pick the designs you want? Much easier than if i pick because our tastes probably aren't the same.

Hi Jordak!

I have been on a few cruises, but our boys will go on their first in June! I plan to create a bunch of magnets to have them decorate the door with, was hoping I could get two of your cruise licence plates?

We are on the Dream this summer, and would love the cruise licence plate (with the porthole) for these names:

Griffin = Goofy

Nolyn = Donald

Mom and Dad = Mickey and Minnie

I would be so appreciative! Thanks!

Hi Jordak!

I have been on a few cruises, but our boys will go on their first in June! I plan to create a bunch of magnets to have them decorate the door with, was hoping I could get two of your cruise licence plates?

We are on the Dream this summer, and would love the cruise licence plate (with the porthole) for these names:

Griffin = Goofy

Nolyn = Donald

Mom and Dad = Mickey and Minnie

I would be so appreciative! Thanks!
Sure, i can help you out!

I Hope I am not requesting too late,

Are you able to create the Jesse Toy Story name plate for my daughter?

SYLVIE

on the Disney Magic March 2011

I also really like Remy on the beach.

The Levesque Family
Disney Magic March 2011

Great DISigns - thanks!

Victoria

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter