***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 4!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG... $13 for 5 magnetic sheets... Ugh. I'm going to go broke.:sad1:

Milliepie I'm glad to see ya. :thumbsup2

Does anybody know the dimesions of the room doors on the ship??

I bought a pack of 10 full sheet labels from Office Max for $13.99 and then 12 magnetic sheets for $9.99 from Oriental Trading:thumbsup2 I am printing anywhere from 35 (small ones!) to 4 (3x5) on a page. Sticks great to the magnetic sheets, cuts easily to trim the magnets to the design printed, and stays on the refrigerator door :banana:I won't have a use for a laminating machine after the cruise, so didn't want to mess with that.

Hope this helps..

We have a teachers supply store that laminates... one sheet is $2 and measures 3ft by 4ft. I'm thinking I can get a lot onto one sheet. I would just like to find the thin magnetic strips. It's been a long time since I used them. I wonder if the school supply place would have those cheap also. :)

For anyone who wants this info I found it in another thread:

Stateroom Door Dimensions

27 Inches wide
6 1/2 Feet high
3 Inches Deep

I just got back on the boards, we went on a cruise in August, and now we are booked for a Christmas cruise so i am thinking of course of decorating our door... haven't had a chance to peruse this entire thread of course...lol

How exciting! Can I ask which cruise/when? We're thinking of doing the same thing on our trip and may be requesting some stuff ourselves! :yay:

Sorry. Here's a couple for you. I get a little snobbish if a request is made that leaves the decision up to us to pick or not directed to me specifically .Just to much pressure to choose for somebody else. What i may like is probably not what you would choose. :)

Thank you so much, and sorry for making you a bit snobbish. I honestly meant to make it easy for you, not harder, as after all you are doing this as a service for us. But, I now understand where I went wrong. I love them!!.

Milliepie - Thanks for the Maggie's, those are great. Anyway to add a Christmas touch to these, like a hat on the Mickey ears?

As for Olivia - let's go with fairies. She like Fawn Fairy and the Garden Fairy?

@jitsb - we are going on the Wonder Eastern Caribbean Dec 23-30th.

Thanks again Millipie - you are a Rock Star!

Hi! Jordak, I found this on one of your sites...

Can you do this same thing but add text to it?

Eoghan and Lori's 1st Cruise

Thanks!:cutie:

:laughing:Yeah i liked that one.

Perfecto, as I fully expected they would be! ;) You do realize that you have set the bar pretty high for yourself?? I don't think I could take the shock of having you do a design I didn't like! :scared1:
Anywho, can I slip in a quick request for more? Would like to get some of the Pirate Mickey and Pirate Minnie plates.
2 Pirate Mickey with map, one with Casey and one with Don
1 Pirate Minnie with map, with Mindy (bet you saw that one coming!)
Instead of a month, can we just use DVC in the box, so that they can be multi-purpose?
Not that it will help to tell you this, but again, no hurry!
Thanks a bunch!!
Mindy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter