***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 4!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jordak or Milliepie-
Could I possibly get a few designs when you get a chance? No rush since we aren't going until October.
Thank you sooooo much!!!!

(Please add name of Rob to ear)
http://www.4shared.com/photo/hCMMuE2F/Barry_pirate_mickeyskullmh.html

(Please add name of Renee to ear)
http://www.4shared.com/photo/PMzmH4pd/Kenzee_pirate_tinkmh.html

(Please add Rob and Renee' - Celebrating Our Annivesary - 2010 on Street Sign - 20 Years on License Plate)
http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/...esigns/?action=view&current=FrancineVince.jpg

(Please add Pxidust for the license plate)
http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/...nished designs/?action=view&current=Vette.jpg

Thank you!!!! :goodvibes

Welcome

thanks for the last designs - they are great
waiting on my magnetic paper to arrive now

we just got an addition to our cabin so i would like to request three more if possible?

sleeping beauty license plate - Lydia - July

Tiana mickey head - Felicia

sleeping beauty mickey head - MaryBeth

Thank you so much!!!

:goodvibes

these are all great. I appreciate you doing them. I was wondering, we had some license plates you had done for our July cruise that obviously have July on them. I was wondering if you could change those to May and resend them to me? Or can I change it somehow? thanks again, Gail

I was cruising the different boards on here and I found a design that is awsome. It is the design that has yoda on it and it says take me mickey bar you will not!!! Omg...it is soooo cool. Does anyone have that and can post that for someone to print on a sign??

Also I found some mickey heads that have cartoons in them. Could I have some of them made?

One mickey head with green tinkerbell with the name Crystal, one with the name April, one with the name Kaprisha, and one with the name HeidiSue
ONe mickey head with pirates of the carribean with the name Bob
One mickey head with star wars and the name Bryce
One mickey head with donald duck if you have it.

Thanks so much for all your hard work and your time :)

:goodvibes

these are all great. I appreciate you doing them. I was wondering, we had some license plates you had done for our July cruise that obviously have July on them. I was wondering if you could change those to May and resend them to me? Or can I change it somehow? thanks again, Gail
If you can just tell me the names and what the design was so i can try to find them on my photobucket i will change them for you.

For nikkistevej:
nikkistevej.jpg
[/IMG]

For Savannah7:
Savannah.jpg
[/IMG]

For birkner: I did this one up for you. If you'd like different text/phrase, let me know :)
birkner.jpg
[/IMG]

For nikkistevej:
nikkistevej.jpg
[/IMG]

For Savannah7:
Savannah7.jpg
[/IMG]

For birkner: I did this one up for you. If you'd like different text/phrase, let me know :)
birkner.jpg
[/IMG]

That's the one! It's gorgeous! I love it - except it should read Patrick not Pat - DH is quite particular about abbreviating his name. If you could modify it, it would be sincerely appreciated.

I had a few that I was wondering if you could make for us?

This one with the same name "Bryce" the month OCT and instead of germany can it say montana?

This one to say " First Magical Cruise With The Powers Family"
Bob, Crystal, Dennis, & Bryce
October 23 To October 30 2010

Can I have this one with the name Dennis, the month Oct and the state Montana

Thanks so much!!!
Powers

I had a few that I was wondering if you could make for us?

This one with the same name "Bryce" the month OCT and instead of germany can it say montana?

This one to say " First Magical Cruise With The Powers Family"
Bob, Crystal, Dennis, & Bryce
October 23 To October 30 2010

Can I have this one with the name Dennis, the month Oct and the state Montana

Thanks so much!!!
Powers
no problem

That's the one! It's gorgeous! I love it - except it should read Patrick not Pat - DH is quite particular about abbreviating his name. If you could modify it, it would be sincerely appreciated.

Sorry about that. Sometimes I take my own own shorthand too litterally when I'm tired :) I fixed it in my original post on the previous page. :thumbsup2

I know there are lots of weddings happening on board. Here are a couple of wedding/anniversary celebration designs I've done. If you would like one, please tell me which Mickey & Minnie, and which background.

I know there are lots of weddings happening on board. Here are a couple of wedding/anniversary celebration designs I've done.

They are all completely gorgeous. Do you think you could to the Minnie and Mickey ones for me with Corinna and Graham, Vow Renewal Cruise, October 2nd to 9th 2011?

Corinna

I know there are lots of weddings happening on board. Here are a couple of wedding/anniversary celebration designs I've done.

Those are really pretty! (Yes the graphic stalker is baaaaaaack!! You missed me. You KNOW you did.)

For nikkistevej:
nikkistevej.jpg
[/IMG]

For Savannah7:
Savannah.jpg
[/IMG]

birkner.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks so much!!! We are giving it to her at her birthday party the weekend before we leave. :worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter