• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 4!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh i totally took it as joking around. I meant to reply and then started getting busy as the thread moved along and forgot to reply so sorry about that. I know what you mean about the other threads. There's a couple DIS members that really drive me nuts that always have negative, self righteous opinions regardless of the topic so i just tend to stick to this thread. :) Once again i didn't have any issues with your last post and it's all good!:thumbsup2

Marty

Glad to hear it, I was kinda worried. Thanks! :goodvibes

Anyone have a design with some kind of house construction? Maybe the castles or something??? I have a friend who is taking the WBTA to escape the contractors at her house... Her name is Kaz... It's 9/18/10 - 10/2/10 on the Magic...

(& if you're here... hi Kaz!!! :rotfl:)

Thanks!

I was cruising the different boards on here and I found a design that is awsome. It is the design that has yoda on it and it says take me mickey bar you will not!!! Omg...it is soooo cool. Does anyone have that and can post that for someone to print on a sign??

Also I found some mickey heads that have cartoons in them. Could I have some of them made?

One mickey head with green tinkerbell with the name Crystal, one with the name April, one with the name Kaprisha, and one with the name HeidiSue
ONe mickey head with pirates of the carribean with the name Bob
One mickey head with star wars and the name Bryce
One mickey head with donald duck if you have it.

Thanks so much for all your hard work and your time :)

Dumb question: now that I have my designs on here, what do I do with them? Yes, I really am asking that question. I know they need to be hung on the door with magnets or use magnetic paaper when you pringt them? Do you just print the design on regular paper or what?

Milliepie - I've been waiting for August for your return. Hope the move went well and you've had a good summer thus far. I have a question that I've been holding for you, since I wasn't sure who else to ask.

Right before you moved, you quickly modified a westbound Transatlantic graphic for me, to turn the ship facing westbound. Alas, the "Magic" name on the side of the ship is now reversed, and everyone (in my family) is complaining about it. Unfortunately I don't know how to reverse just that part of the image, and I didn't have either a blank or customized one (Hall Family) with it pointing the other way that I could use instead.

Do you remember the graphic or do you need me to find it on your site? Any chance you can flip the words (Magic), remove the words, or flip the whole graphic back around?

Thanks!

Cathleen

Milliepie - I've been waiting for August for your return. Hope the move went well and you've had a good summer thus far. I have a question that I've been holding for you, since I wasn't sure who else to ask.

Right before you moved, you quickly modified a westbound Transatlantic graphic for me, to turn the ship facing westbound. Alas, the "Magic" name on the side of the ship is now reversed, and everyone (in my family) is complaining about it. Unfortunately I don't know how to reverse just that part of the image, and I didn't have either a blank or customized one (Hall Family) with it pointing the other way that I could use instead.

Do you remember the graphic or do you need me to find it on your site? Any chance you can flip the words (Magic), remove the words, or flip the whole graphic back around?

Thanks!

Cathleen

I hope you are having a great summer too. :goodvibes
I found it. Easy fix. Hope it eases the tension. :laughing: ;)

I was cruising the different boards on here and I found a design that is awsome. It is the design that has yoda on it and it says take me mickey bar you will not!!! Omg...it is soooo cool. Does anyone have that and can post that for someone to print on a sign??

Also I found some mickey heads that have cartoons in them. Could I have some of them made?

One mickey head with green tinkerbell with the name Crystal, one with the name April, one with the name Kaprisha, and one with the name HeidiSue

Pretty sure tjbaggott made that using a Mickey Bar i made one time. She no doubt still has it so i imagine you should see it posted soon.

thanks for the last designs - they are great
waiting on my magnetic paper to arrive now

we just got an addition to our cabin so i would like to request three more if possible?

sleeping beauty license plate - Lydia - July

Tiana mickey head - Felicia

sleeping beauty mickey head - MaryBeth

Thank you so much!!!
Lydia-1.jpg

Milliepie
I was looking through your mickey head sports teams and noticed you don't have a chicago bears one. Would it be possible to have one made?

Crystal

This is the first time I have requested any designs, but have been following this thread for awhile as I love to see all of the designs you create! So, I was wondering if you could do the following for our upcoming cruise?:
1) A Back 2 Back on the 9-8 med and 9-18 TA for the Larson Family: John, Michelle, Jacob, Megan & G-ma Cathy.
2) A "Happy 40th Birthday" design for my husband John who will be turning 40 on 9-15-10.
3) The design of Minnie & Mickey looking out at the sunset for our 9 year anniversary "John and Michelle".
Thank-you so much in advance. You are amazing for all you do for everyone!
Michelle

YodaMickeyBar.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Jordak - I've been perusing your wonderful designs for several weeks, and think I have finally made my selections. If possible, could I please get:

8 princesses license plate - Selena - Aug
Sleeping Beauty license plate - Selena - Aug
Lion King licence plate (with Mickey ears sunset) - Karen - Aug
Captain Jack licence plate - Patrick - Aug
Shadow Box - First Cruise - The Kissoon Family- August 17-22, 2010 - Disney Wonder
Mickey, Minnie on deck chairs with Little Minnie (with pink ribbon) building sand castle - Mickey has corona and Minnie has margarita - The Kissoon Family - Castaway Cay - August, 2010

I hope I've described them clearly enough. Thanks so much for all your work.

tjbagott - I'd love it if you could personalize the following birthday design for my husband

Celebrating at Sea
Patrick
Happy Birthday!

Thank you so much.

Milliepie - I know you've been busy, but I would love it if you could personalize the following for me:

3 deck chairs with Castaway Cay in the background - Selena (purple) Patrick (red) Karen (pink) (that have the beach ball, flip flops & goggles) Wonder August 2010 on the life preserver
Princess Aurora Mickey Head (the one that has the castle) - at the top of the left ear August 2010 and on the right ear Princess Selena's First Disney Trip

Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter