Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links - part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milliepie... I am new to DCL - going on our first cruise in January. I have spent literally HOURS on this thread and on the DISigns board looking for the graphics I have in mind, with no luck. I'm thinking SURELY they exist, but I sure haven't been able to locate anything. Am wondering if you might possibly be able to fulfill one or more of these requests?

1) block letters with the Disney Princesses as the background, name "Rayna"
2) a Mickey head with some sort of Star Wars theme with "Brady"
3) a Mickey head with several of the princesses with "Rayna"
4) a graphic with a cruise ship, the "standard" Disney characters of Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Pluto, Goofy, etc... and the saying "Cruisin' with our WONDERful Kids"
5) same as #4, but with the saying "Cruisin' with our WONDERful Grandkids"

If you could possibly help with any of these, I would be MOST grateful. And if you can't but know who could, and you could point me in their direction, I would be most grateful for that, too! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

I just got your pm. I already had it done by the time I got it so here they are. ;)

raynaprincessfill.png

cruisinggrankids.jpg

cruisingkids.jpg

bradyjedimh.png

This is so awesome!! May I please request one of these with the names Calvin, Carlotta, Caitlyn and Cameron and the date November 14, 2009? Also, is it possible to add the words Double Dip on there somewhere?

How do I go about printing this off? How big is it? The size of a full sheet of paper? Sorry if these questions sound dumb, but I love all these great designs but don't totally understand how to use them. Thank you!

One more question, could this design be used on a t-shirt too?

Thank you so very much.

Just print fit to page landscape and it should all fit on one page. You can make it into whatever you like. Yes, a shirt too. :)

calvinfamilydeckcc.jpg

Hi Millie,
Thanks for doing the It's 5 o'clock somewhere for me...LOVE IT!!!! And for the Disney Cruise one.......Now I am going to stop looking cause everytime I see one I fall in love with them!!!!! Love the news ones you were trying with the Charecters on the ship! If you get a chance not a big deal, but I just saw one on here while looking for my ones from the weekend and saw my favorite lady and the Tramp on the Beach with hears in the sand, if you could at some point do that with Bob and Stacey 11 years. thanks again and I am going to try and stop looking at all your beautiful work! :rotfl:

Here ya go. :)

bobstaceyladytramp.jpg

Milliepie,

When you have a chance can you personalize this one for my grandma, javascript:openNewWindow('http://www.4shared.com/file/126301947/299af8f7/MinnieLifepreserver.html'). Her name is Arlena and we are sailing on the Wonder, October 18-22, 2009.

Thanks,

No problem! :)

arlenaminniepreserver.png

Wow, milliepie, you were a busy woman yesterday! I am sorry I didn't get the PM to you in time - was hoping to save you some time - but I LOVE what you did. THANK YOU for your time and trouble to get them done! They look fantastic!

Milliepie could I get the one that says Cruising with our wonderful grandkids changed to Cruising with my wonderful grandkids. Thanks.

Millie and Jordak - thank you both soooo much for all your wonderful work, we love everything - you both are awesome and I can't wait to decorate our cabin door!:hug:

Millie and Jordak - thank you both soooo much for all your wonderful work, we love everything - you both are awesome and I can't wait to decorate our cabin door!:hug:

I totally agree with Stacey. I check this board daily just to see what fun creations you are coming up with. Thank you for sharing your talents so freely. :hug:

I've only requested one thing so far but my wish list is growing :rotfl2:

Milliepie:

Thank you so much!! I just scrolled back a page to find you had already done my deck chairs with CC background. It's awesome - I love it! :banana: How exciting to see one of these fabulous designs with our names on them. :yay:

Thank you also for the printing instructions. You are an angel :littleangel:

Hi - Milliepie - I am back with another request. We have friends we met on our last cruise that are returning. I want to surprise them with a magnet.

Could you do the deck chairs with Castaway Cay and Flying Dutchman in the background?

Magic
October 3
Katie (13 yrs old)
Kelley (mom)
Jeffrey (mom's friend)

Thanks for everything.:)

:)

katiekelleyjeffreydeckc.jpg

Milliepie,

I love the sign with the deck chairs and Castaway Cay in the background. Do you have one with 6 chairs? If so, would you mind making one with Dan, Kim, Nicholas, Emily, Olivia, and Nathan. We will be on the Disney Magic November 21-28 (for the life preserver).

Thanks much!
Kim

No problem. :)

danandfamilydeckcc.jpg

No problem. :)

danandfamilydeckcc.jpg

This is awesome! Thank you so much! I already printed it out. I was wondering...if it isn't too much trouble, if you could do Nathan's name in black instead. His is the only one that is a little hard to read from a distance. If it's a problem to change it, don't worry about it. I can use it as is.

Thanks again. Your designs are great! :thumbsup2

Kim

This is awesome! Thank you so much! I already printed it out. I was wondering...if it isn't too much trouble, if you could do Nathan's name in black instead. His is the only one that is a little hard to read from a distance. If it's a problem to change it, don't worry about it. I can use it as is.

Thanks again. Your designs are great! :thumbsup2

Kim

Not a problem. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter