Cruise Fish - anyone try it?

scoob2011

Earning My Ears
Being a noob, I'm not quite sure about posting ads for another site but there is a website in my title that you can google that will monitor cruise prices for you for a price.

My question is has anyone signed up for it? The delayed, free stats look good and I was thinking buying some credits to monitor other cruise sailings.

Being a noob, I'm not quite sure about posting ads for another site but there is a website in my title that you can google that will monitor cruise prices for you for a price.

My question is has anyone signed up for it? The delayed, free stats look good and I was thinking buying some credits to monitor other cruise sailings.

You're not allowed to post ads for any site that would be a travel agent-type site.

:cutie:

You're not allowed to post ads for any site that would be a travel agent-type site.

This is just not true. Certain TA's are prohibited from being posted but not all. The way to see if a TA site (or any website) is allowed is to type out the full url of the site. If it comes up fine then it can be posted. If it comes up with ********* that means the board filter picked it up as a banned website.

Very easy.

www.cruisefish.net

MJ

This is just not true. Certain TA's are prohibited from being posted but not all. The way to see if a TA site (or any website) is allowed is to type out the full url of the site. If it comes up fine then it can be posted. If it comes up with ********* that means the board filter picked it up as a banned website.

Very easy.

www.cruisefish.net

MJ

OK, sorry, I thought advertising wasn't allowed :blush:

OK, sorry, I thought advertising wasn't allowed :blush:

Advertising is not allowed if it is an ad that the poster is affiliated with or will make a profit off of...you would not be able to post a link to a website if you were selling a product or service at that website.

If a person just wants to list a website that they found helpful or that they want to share....that is OK....if they post the full URL and it passes the board filter...it should be good to go.

I did not see the OP as advertising anything....just asking a question if anyone had used the website. The website just looks like a monitoring website so it looks OK

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter