Cruise fare breakdown - answered

ukintheus

DIS Veteran
I'm struggling with where I see what the cruise fare breakdown is for our booked & paid for cruise. :crazy2: DCL sends the confirmation email with it, but I didn't get one for this cruise. Is it available somewhere and I just don't know how to find it? TIA - sorry for the (potentially) stupid question!

I ended up calling RC. For anyone else that may have the same question. If you book directly on their website you don't get a confirmation email with the fare breakdown, just a confirmation of the deposit. You have to actually call RC and speak to someone to get it. :sad2:

That's frustrating. I took screen shots of each page as I booked, so I guess that's my breakdown...

That's frustrating. I took screen shots of each page as I booked, so I guess that's my breakdown...

I was expecting an email similar to DCL so didn't think to do anything different. The confirmation email I got from customer service was perfect, just a bit annoying I had to take time out of my day to get it. #firstworldproblems :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter