Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was able to purchase the Hopper Passes for our January Vacation. However the Cast Member I spoke to could not advise how to book a reservation for a 2nd park. Anyone have any insight? Do you think the Hopper pass will be cancelled down the road?
Yes, they are selling hoppers as of 1/1/21, but there has been no word on when hopping will start up again. Most likely they will issue refunds for the periods they’re not offering hopping for people that have purchased it. It wouldn’t be cancelled outright, you would just be issued a refund for the hopper portion.

I had to recheck on BlogMickey and didn't see any Wed or Thu changes. Looks like Fri-Sun along with one Monday (Columbus Day). I'm hoping at the very least that the Fri-Sun changes become standard for the rest of Oct onward. As it is I have to wait until to see if there's any changes for our stay in late Oct because I may have to rethink park reservations and/or ADRs. Also it's going to seem strange to be in EPCOT until 9 with no show to end the night.

I just thought of a question - have they been doing the "Kiss Goodnight" at MK? I haven't heard so I assume not.
sorry had the wrong month open on my calendar. LOL my bad

Yes, they are selling hoppers as of 1/1/21, but there has been no word on when hopping will start up again. Most likely they will issue refunds for the periods they’re not offering hopping for people that have purchased it. It wouldn’t be cancelled outright, you would just be issued a refund for the hopper portion.

That's what I was thinking...it's a good probability that the Hopper portion of our tickets will be canceled and refunded.

I was able to purchase the Hopper Passes for our January Vacation. However the Cast Member I spoke to could not advise how to book a reservation for a 2nd park. Anyone have any insight? Do you think the Hopper pass will be cancelled down the road?

most likely. January is the the Earliest they thought thry might return. Means nothing more then thst. No guarantee they will be usable or not. I’d lean toward not until March/April.

Good for him, really! Had he said “I’m lucky enough to enjoy hopping and FPs today thanks to some club 33 access” it would have been a non story. Dozens asked him about hopping and FPs and he ignored it. Oh well! Unfollowed so it no longer matters :)

I dont know. Whenever he stays at a DVC on someone's points, he always mentions and thanks them.

Admittedly I haven't watched yet, but its weird he would be smug.

Good for him, really! Had he said “I’m lucky enough to enjoy hopping and FPs today thanks to some club 33 access” it would have been a non story. Dozens asked him about hopping and FPs and he ignored it. Oh well! Unfollowed so it no longer matters :)

It’s just a weird flex adjacent in these times, and ignoring the comments so you don’t lose the clickbaity nature of your post to video is a little bit of a turn off. When there’s a large contingent just waiting for some sort of clue or news that we’re getting some of the perks we’re paying for back, it just seems immature for someone that’s been one of my favorite YouTube follows to pull that type of troll off, even if its clear that fast pass/park hopping wasn’t coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter