• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

In South Florida all the toll booths have been removed and you will get a bill in the mail based on your car tag. The tolls are more expensive this way vs having a sun pass. In the Orlando area there are still toll booths you can use, some of the exits have automatic tolls however and some have coin drops, it’s kind of random unfortunately. We come from the south up to Orlando so I cannot speak to what toll booths still exist coming from the north.
So are they going to send a bill to out of state ppl?

Not sure what exactly why, but ever since the closedown, I haven't liked DFB at all

They’ve become very clickbait-y IMO. Scrolling through Instagram stories they’re basically indistinguishable from the site that must not be named.

I prefer the vloggers/media/whatever were calling them who feel more personal and authentic, bonus points to the ones who are not afraid to say when things are not working well.

I really hope the surprise character pop ups are a thing that continues. I enjoy the big elaborate parades and all but this reminds me of back in the day when we still had characters just roaming around on both coasts and not just DLR.

And this seems like a way they could keep doing it. In normal times they can't do the regular roaming characters as they get swarmed by people but if they are on a boat or something that could still work

So are they going to send a bill to out of state ppl?

We drove to WDW for our honeymoon in 2015, and went through a very random single toll booth in the middle of the night. There was no one at the booth, and we had change but didn't know how much the toll was or how to pay it. I guess it was a sunpass-only booth. We absolutely got a bill mailed to us in Tennessee after our trip. I think it was like $3 and some change? It's my husband's favorite souvenir from our honeymoon - he thinks it's hilarious. :rotfl:

Not when I go down. It hasn’t rained a single day during my last 5 trips in the last 2 years. March/May/September/March/October
👆 (not the actual finger I was looking for 😉) We've actually been relatively lucky to not have too bad of weather on most of our trips - nothing like a whole week of rain, etc. (knock on wood).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter