Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
So happy! Can’t sleep though, too much adrenaline.

Of course, someone pointed out we will be doing this again for adrs SOON (ha), 😬
Way to ruin my high!

Yeah, not going back to bed. All four kids up. DH working from home, dishes to do. Gotta run get grocery pick up and pack for a camping/rafting trip...because if you don't get to go to Paris, let's go rafting instead!

Pretty good sign that no day/park is unavailable yet. Was worried about not having tickets yet for September but it seems like I'll be ok at this rate. As long as they open up new ticket sales in the not so distant future!

So I only see the availability calendar because someone linked it.

How do you locate that before you go ahead and purchase tickets? Do you log in MDE and it's an option?

I logged into MDE and it gives link to check availability before purchasing and it shows every single month as nothing available.

That's not gonna be good for ticket sales! :rotfl:

I got the same. I'm wondering if it isn't recognizing my AP extension. It originally expired 11-1-20 and I'm trying to reserve for the end of November. I noticed yesterday on MDE that one spot showed my old expiration date and another had the new one. I've tried that phone number and can't get thru.
I don't think it's the extension. We were extended from July to November. Made July reservations for 6 days, got 1 done in October and then it cut us off as at the limit.

After almost 3 HOURS ON HOLD the CM is telling me you must pay the difference for new hotel if your current hotel is closed. Not discount or special pricing. Also, we had the 35% free dining discount and are being told if we modify our dates they will not honor that 35% discount. Not cool Disney. She put me on hold so hopefully she comes back with better info.

Has anyone who got a park resi had any different time than park hours? Wasn't sure if they were still planning on staggering times.

Done! Safari was useless. Sat on the castle for 35 minutes. Finally tried Firefox on my laptop and got everything done in less than 10 minutes.

next step is find out about resorts. Booked at Riverside for Sep.

It;s telling me i reached my park pass limit even though I have resort reservations!
Same here.

FINALLY got in on Edge and made reservations for my July trip. But I have two trips in the fall I cannot book for because of this issue.

After almost 3 HOURS ON HOLD the CM is telling me you must pay the difference for new hotel if your current hotel is closed. Not discount or special pricing. Also, we had the 35% free dining discount and are being told if we modify our dates they will not honor that 35% discount. Not cool Disney. She put me on hold so hopefully she comes back with better info.

Could it be because you are contacting them about it so they are treating it as your "choice" to move? I wonder what will happen to the people's reservations who don't contact Disney and their resort is closed.

that is absolute garbage. Keep us posted.

You're the second person who reported this.

I think it's true. :(

I thought that they kept discounts if you stayed with same dates, but if you moved dates you are subject to current pricing since the discount isn’t available any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter