Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I got my park reservations... Now I'm on hold to modify my resort since it's not in the open list. Reports are that yes, we are going to have to pay for the modifications.

Well I got my park reservations... Now I'm on hold to modify my resort since it's not in the open list. Reports are that yes, we are going to have to pay for the modifications.
Ugh. I need to tackle this next. Fortunately 8 nights of our stay I did through a travel agent so she's working on those. I do need to call about our one night room only before though. I think I need to save that for the afternoon after the debacle of this morning.

Does anyone know if the booking window was extended through the entire year of 2021 or does it stop in September?

I think it stops Sept 26th 2021 - I tried to select a date for my trip that starts Sept 29th 2021 and it said no valid parks for that day which was different than when I picked earlier datea

Ugh. I need to tackle this next. Fortunately 8 nights of our stay I did through a travel agent so she's working on those. I do need to call about our one night room only before though. I think I need to save that for the afternoon after the debacle of this morning.
I'm not even sure they're going to let me do it - it's a UT room only. But I'm going to try before all the good rooms are gone.

Has anyone been able to update 2020 resort stays? I just need to modify a Pop ressie by one day, but not sure if I call if they'll be able to modify it yet?

Incognito.
Fake dining res (be sure to look for something that is actually open...raglan road, t-rex, etc.)
Cancel dining res.
Park Pass from MDE drop down.

I have a 4 day/3 night stay at Shades of Green mid July. Made res for Mk, HS, and AK in that order. 6 day military tickets (2 days already used earlier this year).

I tried to make a "fake" park pass in September, August, and late July. It would not let me, saying the park was full or something. I *think* it's tied to not have a hotel reservation on file, because I definitely have 1 more day on our tickets.

Two of us on our Sept 9-13 reservation. one with active AP, one with unactive. Able to book unactive AP holder for all days of trip, but not able to book myself (active AP) for more than 3 park days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter