Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
This worked like a charm! We got in just like you said instantly and booked what we needed!! Thank you IceSkatingPrincess!

I'm glad that worked for you too! I saw some other people do it on the canary thread. It took me a few tries to get dining to work but once that loaded I was golden.

For those not in yet, once you’re in it’s a complete breeze and goes quickly. I have to imagine there’s still plenty of availability. Try the dining hack posted here to skip the castle, and login! Then go to park passes in the menu bar.

When I finally got logged in, got the orbit screen and counted down to zero. Then got the stupid blank screen! I know that I have a reservation and all tickets linked. This is so frustratingly.

I got ours done for our September trip. I tried to make reservations for our May trip but the confirmation page is just spinning. I don’t know if that is because they won’t let us make those reservations or if it is just the system glitching again. I checked MDE and our September reservations do show.

I'm glad that worked for you too! I saw some other people do it on the canary thread. It took me a few tries to get dining to work but once that loaded I was golden.

LOL this just took me to the Crashtle! So now I've got the Crashtle in one tab, 2 minutes on my countdown on my phone, and 4 minutes in a countdown in an incognito window.

The dining tip totally worked! Got in and got everything I wanted for our Thanksgiving trip. Gosh that was a stressful two hours!!

Now to see what happens with dining reservations are opened, lol!

Got mine booked. The earliest I could get Epcot though was 11 am and Hollywood Studios 10 am. I'm staying 9/27-10/1.

Mine wouldn't work on using safari, I had to switch to one of my children's surface tablets to get it to work

I’m just about done with this. 2 hours watching a pink castle refresh to make plans for a trip 2 weeks away. Seriously considering just canceling the whole thing and trying again when Disney gets their act together. This is ridiculous. Why do I spend all of my money on them again? Starting to see why everyone I know thinks I’m nuts!
My browsers are letting my login now! Don’t give up home yet.

CANARY HAS LANDED AND THE PAGE IS UP PG 1 POST 1.

I DID ITTTTTT

200.gif

I was able to book the parks for my first trip since I'm AP, but when I try to book my next trip, its saying not so fast. I should be able to book all my hotel reservations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter