Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

I set my alarm to get up early just in case Disney IT pulled off something unexpected here but I was totally mad at myself the whole time because I knew where this was going. I can't log in, am not even remotely surprised, and figure the website won't start working until later today when I am super busy.

I spoke to a cast member around 7:05 that said she received an email this morning that the system is not online yet and there is no ETA. Anyone seeing anything different?

Wouldn’t accept my password that worked yesterday. Resetting password and it won’t even send me the reset email......

I mean did anyone really expect a smooth process? Lol
There's a space between smooth and totally inept that would work nicely. But as long as we're willing to give them our business, they have no incentive to improve. It'll clear up eventually, some people will get reservations and be thrilled and love Disney, others won't, will be furious for a while and then try again. Then there's a handful that will say enough is enough- but not nearly as many as is needed to actually get them to improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter