Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDW will hopefully have information on the resorts. They may not. They hopefully will also have information on what will remain closed, but I assume they will not.
I wouldn’t expect it during the presentation since they don’t need to make a presentation on the resorts.

My 11 year old has issues with it but she will wear it while complaining the entire time. I've tried with my 2 year old and she will take it off in seconds. I can't imagine how many mask I would go through at a park because she will take it off and throw it all the time.

If I had a vacation planned for Sea World I would cancel it after hearing my 2 year old would be required to wear a mask. Not a chance she would keep it on for longer then 5 seconds. Sea World is asking for a lot with that.

This is my concern for Disney. We aren't going until october so I'm holding out on hope that restrictions will be lifted a bit by then but I can just IMAGINE keeping a mask on my 2 and 3 year old. The rest of the family it's not a huge deal, but yeah.. that wouldn't work lol

I need to call and reschedule our tour ASAP so we get in for the week we're there. We have a Walrus backstage tour that didn't happen earlier this month (obviously)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter