Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it’s agreed on, nothing has passed

If they pass it...
I would be surprised to see something triggered by that. Imho their problem isn’t that people feel poor, it’s that they aren’t interested in going to Disney World period. A half-of-what-we-got-last-time stimulus check won’t change that feeling.

I agree. I live 2.5 hours away and the majority of friends and people I know that have annual passes aren’t renewing them till things are normal. They are making the best of it now but when they expire they are fine being done and doing other things.

Sucks. Not a fan of the current boarding system for Rise. It went instantaneous lot this morning. Wasn’t able to get one. Last year I was easily able to get it multiple times.

It seems far busier than Disney. We are on site and Universal. The waits yesterday for sure were higher than any we have seen at Disney. So far the waits At Disney seem to be inflated. Not sure if Universal are inflated as we have Express and zero waits.

Honestly DHS right now feels a lot like Universal at Capacity yesterday.

Last edited:
Hi- we are on our vacation right now. There are definitely people going through on FP. Does anyone know what the deal is?
Yes- wait times are long and the app line times are pretty spot on.

Hi- we are on our vacation right now. There are definitely people going through on FP. Does anyone know what the deal is?
Yes- wait times are long and the app line times are pretty spot on.
Disability passes, rider swap, VIP tours, and Club 33 are using FP lines.

Rider Swap (people with small kids who arent big enough to ride (one parent still has to wait in standby first go around)), VIP tours (very expensive guided tours) and DAS Passes (Folks who have a disability that wait in a virtual line) are using the FP lines right now.

Is there a difference between being "suspended" vs. "cancelled"? The article makes no distinction only that this excludes specific ones that are still on. To me "suspended" means they aren't selling any more for the others not specifically listed but they will still happen for the current groups who already purchased, whereas "cancelled" means the others aren't going to happen.

Just heard a dr from Johns Hopkins on the radio say that it’s going to be hard for employers to require employees to get Covid vaccine b/c it’s only been approved by fda for emergency use so it’s not “fully licensed” by fda yet. I know we had been discussing if wdw might require it for employees & guests. Based on this. I would say definitely not.

Just heard a dr from Johns Hopkins on the radio say that it’s going to be hard for employers to require employees to get Covid vaccine b/c it’s only been approved by fda for emergency use so it’s not “fully licensed” by fda yet. I know we had been discussing if wdw might require it for employees & guests. Based on this. I would say definitely not.

I work for a hospital and it is not mandatory and they’ve stated it will not be mandatory. I take that to mean YET but who knows. But I think if hospitals aren’t making it mandatory private businesses won’t be anytime soon.

I know this is yesterday's news but I need to get it out of my system. OMG Disney ENOUGH with the plexiglass. You're already ruined several rides with this (I'm looking at you the Land boat ride as the worst offender).

Also, I feel like I"m in a coffin each time I get in line for the Mexico boat ride.

I'll never understand why they keep coming up with things to make it less desirable to visit!
The Big Thunder cue was the worst when I went in the heat in October! There was no air-flow and it was sooooo hot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter