Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I don't have one, I would love to see more of them. I have a pretty significant hearing loss and do a lot of lip reading. There are a lot of things I don't catch because I can't see people's mouths.

I think they’re talking about something else for this. The ones that have the plastic screens are fine, I would think, but I’m thinking they may be referring to something that’s close to gauzy or meshy?
I’m deaf myself, and I’ve been struggling with the whole mask thing as well. Thankfully most of my family knows some sort of sign, so it’s easier for me to understand them.

While I don't have one, I would love to see more of them. I have a pretty significant hearing loss and do a lot of lip reading. There are a lot of things I don't catch because I can't see people's mouths.

And there I go with one of my dim witted, arrogant takes not thinking of situations like yours, or others who have the same or similar issues. I’m sorry

I think I need a day at MK lol. Between today missing out on my girl..again, and can't find a freaking PS5 anywhere, its been mentally exhausting lol

I just wanted to reiterate what a hidden gem this place is. I never had eaten here prior to August, but I was surprised how good the food was (and for a DS location, it was really reasonably priced). If you’re looking for particular safe dining protocols (like myself), I haven’t seen much better than Terralina: lots of spacing between tables, little branded baggies for your masks, servers took the protocols seriously. There’s also outdoor dining available as well I believe.

I just wanted to reiterate what a hidden gem this place is. I never had eaten here prior to August, but I was surprised how good the food was (and for a DS location, it was really reasonably priced). If you’re looking for particular safe dining protocols (like myself), I haven’t seen much better than Terralina: lots of spacing between tables, little branded baggies for your masks, servers took the protocols seriously. There’s also outdoor dining available as well I believe.
I haven’t been since it was Portobello.

And there I go with one of my dim witted, arrogant takes not thinking of situations like yours, or others who have the same or similar issues. I’m sorry
most of the teachers at granddaughter's school use either face shields or the masks with the clear plastic mouth area so kids could see her/his mouth. i am also a lip reader who misses a lot now with regular masks. glad we could help you see others problems and admit there was something they didnt think of as why

And the portions are huge!

I was so happy to go to the sawgrass mills mall character warehouse today! I found some good deals the there were two different bloggers there who recognized each other which was funny overhearing their conversation. They had 3 times as many employees as I’ve ever seen in there. They had a virtual queue to get in (I had a short 30 minute wait) and a police officer also stationed outside. I was happy to see so many cast members back to work! I got some shirts for our trip to AKL this weekend.

Maybe a dumb question, but what do they do during the annual refurb? It was down for a couple months in spring, scheduled to reopen March 21 I think, and of course that didn't happen.
We just tried Terralina a couple weeks ago and liked it. The pizzas seemed very reasonable for the size, and tasted good. We also really liked the Caesar salad; and even though I don't normally like eggplant, the eggplant fries were also good. Tables seemed well spaced, and like you said, it was nice getting bags for our masks. (3 Bridges gave us plates for them, I can't think of anywhere else we ate that provided something to put our masks on or in.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter