Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how they’re managing family style at the Biergarten? Also, am I right in assuming you no longer have to eat with strangers?

How are the boarding groups going? Are they still booking up in seconds for all 3 time slots?

seems like it. we tried at 1 and nothing. i can tell you we left the park and were at the campground and, for the heck of it, I tried at 4pm and got back up BG 58. got notified at 634 they were loading. we hurried back to the park and made it just in time. we were the only guests during the whole show/ride. very strange for the first time but fun.

seems like it. we tried at 1 and nothing. i can tell you we left the park and were at the campground and, for the heck of it, I tried at 4pm and got back up BG 58. got notified at 634 they were loading. we hurried back to the park and made it just in time. we were the only guests during the whole show/ride. very strange for the first time but fun.
Wow, so it let you join a BG not just outside of DHS but waaaaaaaay over at the campground?!

Wow, so it let you join a BG not just outside of DHS but waaaaaaaay over at the campground?!
yes, i was surprised but it worked. something to tuck away for future trips. the only catch is you can't keep track of where the BGs are in time, only wait for notification. then you have an hour

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter