Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
My totally uninformed speculation says that Dining will open next week. I think they'll try to get through the Park Pass this week and open dining next week. That should at least go better since that system already exists.

....famous last words

I also dont know for sure but this would make sense to me... get through the park reservation nightmare. No need to throw dining ON TOP of that at all the poor CM on the phone and tech support.

Then roll that out

I also dont know for sure but this would make sense to me... get through the park reservation nightmare. No need to throw dining ON TOP of that at all the poor CM on the phone and tech support.

Then roll that out
I have trouble seeing how dining could go that bad (it would be limited to 60 days of guests or less) but Disney IT could surprise me.

I have trouble seeing how dining could go that bad (it would be limited to 60 days of guests or less) but Disney IT could surprise me.
My main concern is having it tied correctly to park admission. I could see it letting people with no park passes book in-park dining as well as blocking out people with park passes from that same dining. We can hope.

I think they will wait until after the 28th after the park reservations maybe July 1 and then from there do the 60 days prior. Just my thoughts!

SIMPLE-
:/

Hopefully it actually applies to 60 days before your rez / now if your going the opening week/month

DINING RESERVATIONS UNTIL 26 2021 GOGOGO <<< Thats how
Wasn't the 60 day ADR window already announced? I thought I read somewhere recently that the ADR window was 60 days with people with reservation on site getting 60 days + 10 for length of stay.

My main concern is having it tied correctly to park admission. I could see it letting people with no park passes book in-park dining as well as blocking out people with park passes from that same dining. We can hope.
That certainly could happen. I don't know how much of an issue it would be. I would think they could just put a splash screen before the confirmation telling you that you need to have a valid park pass to dine in the in park restaurant. A few people may still mistakenly make reservations they can't get to, but I would really hope that it wouldn't be that big of a problem.

Nothing happened to my Park Passes. Not then. Not this morning. The Park Passes are still in MDE under my name. Not transferred with the ticket to my placeholder, and not cancelled. Which leads me to conclude that the Park Passes, like FP+, are in no way attached to the ticket media used to make the reservation, but rather, it is attached to the guest in MDE and any valid tickets in that guest’s name.

Would you surmise that if you booked Park Passes for a group, and a portion of that group cancelled their trip, that nothing would happen to the Passes for those still going? I made reservations yesterday for my family and my friends. We are more likely to go then his family, so if they cancel their package with tickets, just want to make sure nothing happens to the passes I reserved for us.

Has anyone heard about Early Morning Magic Fantasyland -- will it be offered or not? Park Hours show it in July (whereas Early Morning Magic Toy Storyland does not show on Park Hours page), but on the Early Morning Magic Fantasyland page it says this is not currently offered.

Has anyone heard about Early Morning Magic Fantasyland -- will it be offered or not? Park Hours show it in July (whereas Early Morning Magic Toy Storyland does not show on Park Hours page), but on the Early Morning Magic Fantasyland page it says this is not currently offered.

It will not be offered

Wasn't the 60 day ADR window already announced? I thought I read somewhere recently that the ADR window was 60 days with people with reservation on site getting 60 days + 10 for length of stay.

I don’t recall seeing any such announcement but there are plenty of folks with resort reservations after the 7/11 theme park opening date that are well under 60 days and can’t make dining reservations. I suspect that is really the question that was being asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter