Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo. Just heard from a pretty reliable friend who works for Disney and he was told that Capacity will be at 25% when parks open. Obviously take this for what it is but this person would know and just gave me the tip
This is going to be quite a historical time to see the parks like this, I would think...I"m pretty excited for July!

I have never seen this website before.

Anyway I hope it isn’t true. Very shady.

I’m hoping they mean if they want to request to move to a specific resort they have to pay but if they do nothing and Disney opts to not open Pop, they should supply another room somewhere without adding cost. I’m still hoping Pop is open for my Oct. trip but if not I’m NOT paying for a different resort. Disney will move me for free or cancel and refund my $.

The Mamas & the Papas had it right.

Monday, Monday, can't trust that day
Monday, Monday, sometimes it just turns out that way
Oh Monday mornin' you gave me no warnin' of what was to be
Oh Monday, Monday, how could you leave and not take me

Some of us may be left behind with no warning on Monday. I'm just hoping I have all my ducks in a row, my internet doesn't go down, and Stitch is full of Mickey pretzels.

So I got the email today saying I can book park reservations starting June 22. I only have a resort reservations at pop in late September. Do you think it will allow me to make reservations or will I have to wait till I can buy tickets to complete this?

So I got the email today saying I can book park reservations starting June 22. I only have a resort reservations at pop in late September. Do you think it will allow me to make reservations or will I have to wait till I can buy tickets to complete this?
Word is you will need tickets but knowing Disney IT, it couldn’t hurt to try!! 😂

If you don’t already have tickets and link them, you won’t be able to book park reservations on Monday.

You need linked tickets.

I have tickets and resort in August and no email. Disney never fails to impress ;)

They would be separate emails, but not sure anyone has gotten an email regarding previews. Regardless, it’s not necessary to get the email. I didn’t for SWGE and I could’ve booked it with a voucher. Not saying you can for sure, but it’s definitely possible.

It’s interesting, you can go back and search the question about vouchers being accepted for SWGE and post after post- Nope, can’t do it. Yet when they released the reservations, you could. lol
Spaceguy55 (I think that is the right name) posted his full e-mail as well, and it contained the info on AP previews and the magnet. When I compared his to mine, there were other differences as well, including that his started with wording about ready to return to blahblahblah magic because he received one for existing APs. I have an unactivated AP, and I received a more generic version that did not include AP-specific language.
Interesting differences.....

I wonder how a split stay will work during this. I currently have a trip booked April 1-3 at BC. We have a fantasy cruise April 3-10, but I’m really uneasy about it. Dh said no to AP (no idea why - but he doesn’t like the $3800 upfront charge). I was planning on booking AKL from 3-10. Can I buy an 8 day ticket with my BC stay and then use it to book park days at AKL? Or would that not work?

You need linked tickets.

I have tickets and resort in August and no email. Disney never fails to impress ;)

do you think they will allow you to make reservations as youbuy tickets. I would hate to spend money on tickets and the dates I want to go they are not open. Thoughts.

Wouldn’t be horrible PR for Disney to make everyone with a booked Value or Moderate room pay the difference to go to Deluxe/DVC. A bunch of sad little kids with their parents going viral because they can’t afford the price difference going from All Stars to Wilderness

So there are conflicting reports of will people be required to pay for changes we really should wait for official information

I have a stay at Poly in early August and have APs but have received no emails at all about being eligible to make reservations. I guess I can’t make reservations then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter