Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m super curious to see what they end up doing with resort openings. I can’t imagine they will only have open dvc and fort wilderness through the end of the year, but I suppose it makes sense to only book those until they know for sure what will take place in coming months as they reopen. It keeps them from having to upgrade additional people if they can’t reopen values and mods as soon. But it really stinks for those that just got priced out from rebooking :(

Something to consider - if you have dates that qualify for modification right now (June 5 - June 21) and there are other dates you would be interested in going, there may be no harm in simply modifying to something that is available now (DVC or Ft. W) and then waiting to see if they open other resorts for your dates so you can modify again to something more within in your budget. If you are willing to keep that $200 on Disney's books a while longer, there may be a chance.

"Soon" means nothing on this thread. :rotfl2:

Pages through Disney dictionary:

"Late fall 2020" - the date that SWGE will open
"Winter 2020" (oops, scratch that) "Winter" - the date Space 220 will open
"Soon" - ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter