Cruise America - any experience

madscrapper

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

Our family of four is seriously considering renting a 30 foot RV from Cruise America. A quick internet search showed that some people had a great experience (with the company and condition of the RV) and others though the RV was filthy and customer service sorely lacking.

I was just wondering if anyone here has had any experience renting from Cruise America or another company.

FYI - we live near Phila but will probably drive our car to Mass. and rent from there to tour Maine to save the mileage fees.

Thanks for your time,
Jeannine

We're going to be renting from them next year. I've seen many people at FW in their motorhomes. The price is really good.

We rented 2 summers ago from a private place in Orlando Camp USA.. They met us at the campground, set up the motorhome..it was a pull-out. Everything , we thought, was great. Then at the end, we were told to leave the MH as we found it..clean..And we did, I vacuumed, moped, wiped..cleaner than we got it. Got home and waited for my refund for a deposit...well, they kept it saying the MH needed extensive cleaning. A service did the cleaning so there was NO way for them to really know how it was left.
So a word of caution...make sure you are there when the return is done and get a signed letter stating the condition of the MH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter