Cruise 10/11/2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathy! FANTASTIC!!!!! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!! :teeth::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

April 5th meet @ Lancaster - I am SO bummed that you guys picked this date. I have an all day gardening seminar I will be attending that day. Hope you guys do this again. Tulirich and I definitely are interested in taking a trip to PA and meeting up with a bunch of Cruisetoberfesters. So, don't forget to keep us in mind.

Nancy - FASFA Forms! Gotta do that! Why, I don't know. They don't give us nothing.

Hopelea - You know to ask the Radisson for the "Cruisetoberfest" rate, correct? (Still gotta call and reconfirm my ressies is under this rate myself)

That German Mickey is so adorable. Mike and Kathy, thank your daughter for doing such a great job!

Cathy - Did I say I like your designs? :D :teeth:

okwmiester (Doug) - Please wish your DW, Christy, a very happy birthday from the Tuli's!

birthday.gif

Thank you Rosemary and Congratulations on post #2900!! Now who will get 3000?? To think that we are almost at 3000 and still have 7 months to go. Mike

Wow Mike! I didn't even realize. Where was Dan?? You missed out honey!!!

Goodnight!

Hi Folks,
thanx for all the PixieDust, it helped and I'm already better!!! At least well enough to see my dentist tomorrow morning and have some dental bridgework fitted :(

Cathy,
great work on the logo and the name tags!!!!!!

We already found someone to share a van with us, it's Chris (CDW). But there should be some space left if anyone wants to join us.
Nancy, thanks for offering a ride, but we will have A LOT of luggage hauling around with us after 3 weeks in FLA and extensive shopping ;) , which will bust every trunk - Except you're coming with a Navigator or a Suburban - LOL
As for the DCL buses: We want to beat the crowds as we will have to pick up our docs at the Terminal, which requires some extratime and as foreigners we need some additional time for check-in anyway.

Tullirose and Tullirich...this "mini Dis meet" is only because I just found out that Bettemom and Kim will be in our neck of the woods so to speak and this will give us a chance to meet them (for us anyway!!)--we also hope to meet up with them in Vermont/New Hampshire when we are there in August!! Don't worry..we will get together before we cruise either in Lancaster or closer to you..Poconos or New Jersey?? As soon as this weather breaks..we are supposed to hit 38 today and by the weekend, it will be 50!! Enjoy your gardening seminar..was hoping to make the Philadelphia Flower Show this year since I heard it was great but doesn't look like I am going to make it there! Thanks for the support on the daily workouts, Rosemary..I have been trying to go every night after work because once I get home, I don't want to leave and am still a little sore but am sticking with it. We'll plan another meet for you and Rich and Arlene! Talk to you soon! MJ

Eric good news about Roland's mother. I also received your email.

Kathy's daffodils are blooming although the weather is still a little on the cool side. We are supposed to be in the lower 70's again by the end of the week.

Great job on the logo's Cathy. Key West and the western caribbean will not know what hit them. Eric and his band of high seas pirates are sailing. With all of our new found friends this is going to be one heck of a cruise. I can almost hear the steel band music now. Mike

Cathy,

Liked the logo's and think the suggestions everyone provided are good. You are very talented, I can only cut and paste on the computer so am envious of your abiltiy.

Got to go to Harrisburg for a meeting @ 1pm and then have hockey meeting tonight @ 7pm. Will miss American Idol :mad:

Talk to you all later,

Nancy

padisneyfan (Nancy) April 5th is a go for us..will let you know details as soon as Bettemom gets back to me. GoofyNut is going to try and come with us!! Also looking for cheap airfare (LOL)--tried Expedia and airfare out of here (we have a small airport that only has Delta and US Airways) was way over $300.00 each. Was thinking of doing Interstate Jet out of Allentown into Atlanta and then hoping to get something out of Atlanta. I see where Southwest is only booking thru August 9th--worse case scenerio, we drive to BWI and fly them (although this is almost a 3 hour drive for us..not bad on the way down but a killer on the way home with work the next day!).

Windermere..we flew out of BWI when we went to Alaska and we were gone over 21 days and I booked a room at the Amerisuites and left my car there and it actually was cheaper than parking the car at BWI. No one bothered the car and they shuttled us over and back. Just to let you know! Got a price of $242.00 out of Allentown so we'll see!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc One thing I forgot to mention is that with the logo's first drafts ... they can be shrunk down for the kidos sizes. Have to keep that in mind for smaller size shirts. Also, I ran off the ScavengEAR one on yellow paper (yellow tablet paper works too) to see how it contrasts ... worked well. If you like to see what I mean try that! Still compiling your input ... thanks guys!

Mike ... Actually I can hear the steel drums ... Cause I just pop in my WDW Cd with the millenium music! HeHeHe That really got us in the mood last year on our drive down.

MaryJo, Nancy, Bette, Sarah ... Guess I'll have to wear something MICKEY to Lancaster!

Rosemary ... don't frown, we'll figure out something for a NYC meet. Maybe some of us can take a 1 day bus to NYC and meet for some sightseeing and of course THE DISNEY STORE! Guess who'll have to be the tour guide....TAG, your're it.

Have a very Mickey Day everybody..........

Cathy with @ C

GoofyNut..day in NYC with Tullirose as our guide sounds like a great idea to me!! Shopping, sightseeing, Little Italy and maybe the jewelry district..sounds like my kind of meet!! Don't they have a large Disney store on 5th avenue?? I get a 10% discount there with my DVC membership!! Hey Rosemary, is Jeckyl and Hydes still in business. Took Sarah there one Halloween and then to FAO Swartz and she loved it! At 13, unfortunately, her tastes have advanced from FAO Swartz to Bloomingdales and Macy's!!

papa Mike..someone suggested the Loveless Cafe when we are in Nashville..ever hear of it and is it worth our while? You'll have to give me some good spots to eat when we are down there as well as some good places to sight see..It has been years since we were there (when World's Fair was in Knoxville) and definitely want Sarah to see the state capitol as well as the Hermitage..got to get her history lesson in there somehow..she hates it when I sneak history into our vacations!! Mary Jo

Hi Goofy Nut,

Sounds like you are doing a great job with the Scavenger hunt T-shirt design. Can you send me a copy of what you have so far. I might be able to help with a few more creative ideas.

Thanks

Graff
Southernmost Scavenger Hunt

Just booked two rooms at the Radisson for the 10th!! Can't wait to get there!! They still had rooms at the $89 rate!

Thanks for having those rooms set aside!!

Hope:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Hope, So glad you will be joining us at the Rad! The more the merrier!:smooth:
Cathy I so mad that I can't see the logos. I'm sure they are wonderful, but I can't get this stupid puter to do what I want. When I tried to view it I got the dreaded "illegal action, you will be shut down" message.:(
Glad to hear everyone's comments on the Kids List. DD is also excited about hearing from her new friends.
Later, Ave

Hi everyone!
Just checking in to tell you the kids list is comeing great!Me and my mom have been working hard. If any one else wants to get on the list e-mail me. Well got to go eat dinner. Good Night!HOpe to hear from you!
:Pinkbounc

Good evening everyone. Kathy and I were out all day on home health-care visits with the babies. Cathy I am going to have to take the bug into the shop. They recently replaced the air conditioner compressor and when we turned the a/c on today it had a smell to it. We had to run it as it was warm in the car today.

Stacey(Katie's Mom) became gainfully employed today and so I guess that I will be a full time baby sitter now. She also has a catfish to paint as one of her designs have been accepted. Here is a link to what I am talking about just click on the catfish link: Catfish out of water and then click on go fishing. Her design is the first catfish that is painted like a black and white cow on page 3 Design #106 it is named farm raised. Mike

patronis90

Nice work on the kids list. Sounds like everyone enjoying it.

Thanks

Good Morning everyone. Hope that everyone has a great day and we are another day closer to the cruise.

Good to speak to you yesterday Cathy. Hope that the warmer weather heads to the Pocono's soon. The bad thing with the warmer weather though is the coming of the fly's and the mosquitoes. Hate those little buggers.

Mary Jo we were going to recommend the Hermitage to you also a visit to centennial park where the only full size replica of the parthenon in the world is located. Radnor lake is a nice nature park with walking trails.

Mike

I'm the BIG 4-0!!!

I wanted to share it with my friends since my hubby isn't taking me on a cruise like Eric. Just kidding darling hubby! LOL! We're going out to an italian restaurant with the family and we have the "kitchen table". Has anyone ever heard of Buca di Beppo? It's a chain restaurant throughout the United States that's made to look like a mom and pop Little Italy type restaurant from the 40's and 50's. The themeing is very good. Some people think they are real thing!

www.bucadibeppo.com

Tina :bounce:

hopkins:

happy happy birthday. have a great day and a great year to come. just remember 40 is just another number.

how is everybody doing? the countdown for the cruise is getting lower and lower everyday...

gotta go. everyone have a great day.

arlene

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter