Crt

Lees75

Mouseketeer
Good evening,

It will be my 180 days tomorrow night so ADR time. Has anyone ever booked CRT without ringing WDW?

If I do need to ring them, what numbers do I put in front of the WDW listed number?

Good evening, It will be my 180 days tomorrow night so ADR time. Has anyone ever booked CRT without ringing WDW? If I do need to ring them, what numbers do I put in front of the WDW listed number?

I never ate at CRT, but I do know that last year I could have booked it online easily a few weeks into my 180 day window. I think if you book online today you should be fine.

I had read everywhere that CRT was really really difficult to get, but from my observations there were others that were much harder such as BOG, Ohana, and pre-park opening Crystal Palace.

I rang and I found the process really smooth. It also meant I was able to book Pirates League during the same call - a booking I couldn't make online. I'm pleased I rang when I did as Pirates League bookings just before the Halloween Party book out very quickly.

I rang and booked CRT it was easy, I am sure I could have done it online but was having troubles with another booking so had to ring for that one and did both at the same time.

just ring if you are in australia 0011 1 then what ever number it says for contacting them.

Someone else on another thread me tend you can't book it online if you don't have DPP, as you have to Pre-pay it. Guess I will be ringing them tonight :)

Someone else on another thread me tend you can't book it online if you don't have DPP, as you have to Pre-pay it. Guess I will be ringing them tonight :)

I haven't heard that one.

Some of the restaurants require you to make $10 deposit to secure the booking and I did that fine online.
Start a dummy booking for a closer date and see if it will allow you to book online.

I can't :( It doesn't even bring up a calendar to let me choose a date. It just has an icon to call. I will try through the website, rather than the app.......

The calendar does come up thought the website :)

Currently it only goes until 2nd Oct, but once I hit 180 days, will the available dates extend by 10 days?

Have you linked your accommodation to your my Disney experience? If so it should give you the 180+10, otherwise it will just give you the 180 days.
When I booked my ADR's I had no trouble getting CRT either, I think now that you have to pay in full when reserving it stops a lot of people making tentative reservations.
I gave up on Crt as I didn't know what my DD's schedule was going to be like and I didn't like the idea of Disney having my money for so long, so I booked BOG instead which is just a credit card guarantee.

The calendar does come up thought the website :) Currently it only goes until 2nd Oct, but once I hit 180 days, will the available dates extend by 10 days?

It should do. However, that's assuming they've ironed out all the glitches with My Disney Experience.
You've just reminded me of the other reason I rang. The system didn't recognise my 180 + 10 even though my accommodation was linked to the website.

Have you linked your accommodation to your my Disney experience? If so it should give you the 180+10, otherwise it will just give you the 180 days.
When I booked my ADR's I had no trouble getting CRT either, I think now that you have to pay in full when reserving it stops a lot of people making tentative reservations.
I gave up on Crt as I didn't know what my DD's schedule was going to be like and I didn't like the idea of Disney having my money for so long, so I booked BOG instead which is just a credit card guarantee.

I think so- lol! When I log in to the app, it comes up with my POP Century reservation from Oct 2-9. I think we will just have to rush home from the movies and cross our fingers and toes. I have already told the kids they will be putting themselves to bed tonight :)

Someone in the restaurant forum just said that for some reason you can't book CRT on the app, but you can through the website if you are logged in to MDE :)

I booked CRT online and part of our group were paying with DDP and the other part were paying OOP using Tables in Wonderland Discount.

I got it!!!!! Thanks for all your help :) We got 5.45pm, which is perfect :)

I'm having trouble booking the ADR, as they only seem to have the next 90 days available, but have posted in the restaurant forum, so hopefully someone has a good idea.

But I was so excited! We come out of the movie at 8.30pm Adelaide time, sat on the bench and kept pressing refresh on the iPad until we got it! My kids were jumping around and I am sure all the other movie-goers thought we were crazy - lol!

I also got Chef Mickey's and Sci-Fi for the times I wanted them as well, while travelling back home.

I'm having trouble booking the ADR, as they only seem to have the next 90 days available, but have posted in the restaurant forum, so hopefully someone has a good idea.

But I was so excited! We come out of the movie at 8.30pm Adelaide time, sat on the bench and kept pressing refresh on the iPad until we got it! My kids were jumping around and I am sure all the other movie-goers thought we were crazy - lol!

I also got Chef Mickey's and Sci-Fi for the times I wanted them as well, while travelling back home.

Congratulations! :cool1:

Which ADR are you having problems booking?

Sorry, I meant the Fantasmic package. But I got it!! I did a forum search and ended up finding a thread that explained there is a MDE glitch that only has Fantasmic Package at 90 days if you go through the Fantasmic page, but if you do a general date search of all the dining options first, you will be fine - and I was!!!

Woo Hoo!! I got all 4 ADRs that I wanted :)

Sorry, I meant the Fantasmic package. But I got it!! I did a forum search and ended up finding a thread that explained there is a MDE glitch that only has Fantasmic Package at 90 days if you go through the Fantasmic page, but if you do a general date search of all the dining options first, you will be fine - and I was!!!

Woo Hoo!! I got all 4 ADRs that I wanted :)

Excellent. Congrats. Which restaurant did you end up picking for F! DP?

Mama Melrose for lunch and then we will be at Sci Fi for dinner :)

Disboards are fantastic! I would never have managed it without the wealth of information on here! How do non-forum people manage to get anything they want?!

Mama Melrose for lunch and then we will be at Sci Fi for dinner :)

Disboards are fantastic! I would never have managed it without the wealth of information on here! How do non-forum people manage to get anything they want?!

Congrats!!

Non forum people don't even know you can eat in the castle, they walk up to restaurants and get turned away. Pay full price for hotels and don't know about fast pass :scared1:
That's why disboards are awesome:cool1:

Mama Melrose for lunch and then we will be at Sci Fi for dinner :) Disboards are fantastic! I would never have managed it without the wealth of information on here! How do non-forum people manage to get anything they want?!

Congrats on getting what you wanted.

Non-forum people usually think we are crazy spending so much time planning. To them, the planning is a chore.

I know people who walk into a agent, book one of the first hotels the agent suggests (usually one that is paying the most commission), and then just bowl up to the airport on the day. Then, as GoGo says, they get shut out of restaurants, queue longer than they need to for attractions and find their hotel is not in the best location. They then wonder why they haven't become hooked on the whole travel experience the way we are. It makes me cringe every time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter