CRT question

NJlauren

DIS Veteran
Since this is a prepaid meal, what happens if someone in your party doesn’t show? Assuming you just lose that money.

It will be up to the discretion of your server. we had it refunded to us on a gift card once when we showed up one party short. But that's not necessarily standard policy.

It will be up to the discretion of your server. we had it refunded to us on a gift card once when we showed up one party short. But that's not necessarily standard policy.

To be honest I’m prepared to be out the money of need be. Just curious to be honest.

1) If you know you'll have one less, try to call ahead and see what they can do to adjust and refund.

2) If that doesn't work, ask your server nicely and see what they can do. I'd be surprised if someone doesn't help.

1) If you know you'll have one less, try to call ahead and see what they can do to adjust and refund.

2) If that doesn't work, ask your server nicely and see what they can do. I'd be surprised if someone doesn't help.

Thanks! ADR day is coming up and for the first time we are doing CRT but two people aren’t only 90% sure they are coming....so I’m including them, for now...

Can you change the method of payment when you check in? We want to use our gift cards but that wasn’t an option on the website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter