CRT Pastry Plate Question

bimiller0720

Earning My Ears
We have an ADR for CRT breakfast in a few months. This is our first time at Disney and we are very excited for the experience of CRT, but I'm not expecting my kids to love the menu as they don't love eggs, sausage, etc. I think they will eat more from the pastry plate than anything. Can anyone tell me what comes on the pastry plate? I noticed in some pictures that they show muffins, but it seems to always be 2 on the platter. Will they bring an extra muffin if you ask? I know it's not AYCTE, but I can just imagine my 3 young children fighting over the only 2 muffins on the platter because they all love them.

We have an ADR for CRT breakfast in a few months. This is our first time at Disney and we are very excited for the experience of CRT, but I'm not expecting my kids to love the menu as they don't love eggs, sausage, etc. I think they will eat more from the pastry plate than anything. Can anyone tell me what comes on the pastry plate? I noticed in some pictures that they show muffins, but it seems to always be 2 on the platter. Will they bring an extra muffin if you ask? I know it's not AYCTE, but I can just imagine my 3 young children fighting over the only 2 muffins on the platter because they all love them.
Yes, they will bring an extra muffin of you ask.

And if you ask politely, maybe even a few extra muffins will arrive.

As previous Post mentioned, Disney is good like that.

The staff there is very nice. My kids left there starving. It was a cool experience, but if your kids don't like eggs/sausage/etc. prepare to have another meal soon after.

Thanks everyone! I thought they would probably bring an extra if there isn’t enough for each child to have one of a certain item, but I wasn’t sure. I’ve read some reviews that talk about the pastry plate having no refills, but I was hoping just one extra pastry wouldn’t be a problem. I fully expect my kids to be hungry not long after unless they fill up on pastries. I have 2 girls that wear princess dresses constantly and love Cinderella so we think it will be worth it even if they won’t eat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter