CRT large group strategy help

undertheseaforme

Earning My Ears
Is it possible to get CRT for a table of 8 if its the first reservation I try for as soon as reservations open and it will be on day 7 of our trip? Or will I only have a chance to get 2 tables of 4? Thanks!

I think you should try for four and six and just very nicely ask them to sit you together. I don’t foresee that being an issue. I went with a group of eleven and only one restaurant wasn’t able to seat us together and they still had tables right next to one another for us.

Is it possible to get CRT for a table of 8 if its the first reservation I try for as soon as reservations open and it will be on day 7 of our trip? Or will I only have a chance to get 2 tables of 4? Thanks!
I would try for a table for 8 and if unsuccessful then break it down into 2 tables of 4 and ask to be seated together. Tip: if you have to book two tables, put the first one in the name of someone else in your party so you don't have trouble booking the second. The system doesn't like one person having two ADRs at the same time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter