CRT Glass Slipper

Rxchalk

Earning My Ears
Someone help me. I read somewhere that when you dine at CRT, you can order a drink in a glass slipper. When your done, I heard you can purchase the glass slipper. Anyone here about this. We have PS for breakfast and a dinner. Can you purchase this at any meal, and if so, how much are they.

It's actually a glass SIPPER....no L, and not shaped like a shoe. On first glance I think a lot of us have expected something more. I do hear it's a very nice glass though.

It's a tall glass mug, says Cinderella's Royal Table in white lettering on it. You can get several types of drinks in them, and they will give you clean ones in a box when you leave. I can't remember exactly how much they were, probably about $8 for the drink and the mug.

I did a search and found where a CM from CRT posted that this drink is now called "Bibidy Bobidy Brew." It is served at lunch and dinner. It's a type of smoothie, and they change the flavor offered each week.

It's a tall heavy glass (mug-like in thickness) with "Cinderella's Royal Table" etched into it. The drink costs $8 and they give you a ticket to pick up your glass (packaged in a box) after your meal. Or you can purchase the glass without the drink for $3.

All the posts I saw seemed to be by folks that were pleased with the glass. A few did not care for the sweetness of the drink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter