CRT during MNSSHP

KriK412

Earning My Ears
We have reservations for CRT at 4:30 on our MNSSHP night. We are only in town for 2 days and we have regular park tickets for MK for the day. Our plan is to rope drop, leave around 1:30 for naps at the hotel and then be back in the park by 4 for our 4:30 reservations. How long is dinner usually at CRT? Is there much going on that’s party related around 4:30, or not really until 7? When do the trick or treat lines open? I just don’t want to miss too much during MNSSHP. Thanks in advance!!

@DisBuckMan is correct, no party stuff starts until 7. All you will see is folks getting wristbands and bags. I would make sure you get those when you enter for your CRT so you don't have to do it after. You should be out in plenty of time before the party!

Boo to you! :hmghost:

@DisBuckMan is correct, no party stuff starts until 7. All you will see is folks getting wristbands and bags. I would make sure you get those when you enter for your CRT so you don't have to do it after. You should be out in plenty of time before the party!

Boo to you! :hmghost:
Thanks!!

However......if you have interest in popular character meets, Jack and Sally, Moana, and 7 Dwarves. These character meets start around 5-6pm and you need to be in line around 4:30. If no interest in these you won’t miss anything party related between 4-7pm.

We did CRT at 4:30 pm last year on Halloween. We were out well before any of the party exclusive stuff started (minus some of the popular meet and greets). I've found that CRT usually only takes about an hour.. in my experience they try to get you in and out. It's not necessarily rushed, but you won't be sitting there long between courses.

However......if you have interest in popular character meets, Jack and Sally, Moana, and 7 Dwarves. These character meets start around 5-6pm and you need to be in line around 4:30. If no interest in these you won’t miss anything party related between 4-7pm.

The 7 Dwarfs were actually down to about 10-15 minutes after the fireworks at our party. I think they've hidden them too well.

We did CRT at 4:30 pm last year on Halloween. We were out well before any of the party exclusive stuff started (minus some of the popular meet and greets). I've found that CRT usually only takes about an hour.. in my experience they try to get you in and out. It's not necessarily rushed, but you won't be sitting there long between courses.
Awesome to know, thank you! It’s our first time at CRT, and also at MNSSHP, so I was hoping both wouldn’t become a timing issue!

It depends. Do you want to M&G Jack and Sally or the 7 Dwarfs? Those lines start around 4 and rarely are less than 2 hours. If you don't care about M&Gs, then doing CRT works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter