CRT dinner

Nohal

DIS Veteran
DS gifted us a dinner at CRT when we are there at the end of the month. When they took DGD for breakfast she got a wishing star and a wand. Do they give anything to adults at dinner? She lost her wishing star and they want me to see if I can get her another.

Yes! We ate there on 12/30 and everyone in our group was offered a wishing star and a choice of wand or sword.

Yes! We ate there on 12/30 and everyone in our group was offered a wishing star and a choice of wand or sword.

DS gifted us a dinner at CRT when we are there at the end of the month. When they took DGD for breakfast she got a wishing star and a wand. Do they give anything to adults at dinner? She lost her wishing star and they want me to see if I can get her another.
Not typically given to adults, but frequently offered, if not - you may ask for one....and your wish will be granted.

:genie:
:tink:
:wizard:
pixiedust:
:smickey:

The first time we went there it was for our honeymoon and we were offered a wand/sword. The next time we went with our 9 yo niece and she was the only one offered a wand. We didn't mind, but I'm sure they would've given us one if we asked.

I would definitely ask, I cannot imagine they would say no, especially if you mention your little princess lost hers!

Definitely! Every time i've eaten there i've received a wand. :) Once I wanted a sword, and swapped out my wand for a sword.

Do they give anything to adults at dinner? She lost her wishing star and they want me to see if I can get her another.
When we went for dinner in November our party of 3 each received a wishing star, my DD and I received wands and DH received a sword.

I've only ever been as an adult and with adults only and I've ALWAYS received both my wishing star and my wand. I've kept a couple and I've gifted a couple to kids in the parks with their parents' permission.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter