CRT Charge?

Tilnar

Addicted to the Magic
Just got back from my trip and looked at my credit card statement and noticed that, despite what I thought would happen, I didn't get a credit for CRT. When I booked, I indicated we'd be 5 -- but didn't indicate that one of us was a child -- and I thought based on what I was told on the day of that I'd be credited back the difference between an adult and child's meal on the day of.

Is there a way to get this fixed after the fact, or should I just resign myself to a Mickey Waffle costing the same as my stuffed French Toast?

You can try contacting guest services and see if they can credit your account. No promises it will work, but it's worth a shot.

Just got back from my trip and looked at my credit card statement and noticed that, despite what I thought would happen, I didn't get a credit for CRT. When I booked, I indicated we'd be 5 -- but didn't indicate that one of us was a child -- and I thought based on what I was told on the day of that I'd be credited back the difference between an adult and child's meal on the day of.

Is there a way to get this fixed after the fact, or should I just resign myself to a Mickey Waffle costing the same as my stuffed French Toast?
You have to put the ages and names all guests when booking I thought?

Generally speaking, it’s much easier to explain this to Guest Services while in the park compared to over the phone.

If it’s that much of a difference, you can file a dispute with your credit card company.

Hopefully they'll take care of it for you. But you really should have asked while you were there.

Try to email. If you call, expect to be on the phone a long time. Hold times are very high these days.

Hopefully they'll take care of it for you. But you really should have asked while you were there.

Try to email. If you call, expect to be on the phone a long time. Hold times are very high these days.

I did ask them about that - but at the door on the way out rather than to our waitress. They said it'd be adjusted, which is why I was surprised when it wasn't.

I did ask them about that - but at the door on the way out rather than to our waitress. They said it'd be adjusted, which is why I was surprised when it wasn't.
Yes, your server would have been the one to ask. Live and learn. I have to think once you get to the right person they'll take care of it.

It's also possible the adjustment is in the works already and just hasn't posted yet.

Definitely reach out to customer service and explain what you said above, that you did ask someone at the restaurant and you were told that it would be adjusted. It doesn't matter that it wasn't the waitress. You asked someone at the restaurant. At that point it probably would have been management needing to fix it, not the waitress. They should refund you the difference.

I've sent an email (certainly very happy I still had my reservation number) -- hopefully it all works out.

Thanks, everyone.

(Unrelated, it sure is psychologically scarring to go into MDE and have nothing in my plans.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter