CRT breakfast with 10 year old

funmaymom

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!
We will be having breakfast at CRT and I read that children get a sword or wand as part of the package. Disney considers kids ages 3-9

My son is 8 so he'll get a sword but my daughter is 10 so will they not give her a wand?
I have accepted the fact that I have to pay adult prices for her but I can't imagine her watching her brother get a special sword and she gets nothing because she is 10?

Just curious if I should be prepared for this disappointment??

Thank you for any experience!

I have not been to CRT myself but I just finished reading a dining report and the woman and her husband had breakfast at CRT and she got a wand :wizard: I am sure if they gave one to a full grown woman they will definitely give one to your daughter too:thumbsup2

My son and I are having breakfast there in November for our big trip! We can't wait!

The last time I went to CRT, they gave me (I am an adult) a wand so that Figment could hold it when he posed with the princesses. So, I'm sure they'll give your daughter a wand. As the PP said, if they don't ask for one.

FigmentatCRT.jpg

Last summer I took DNiece to CRT dinner for her 11th b'day with DNeph(14) and DNeph(15). She was given a wand and the boys were both given swords - I could have lived without the swords - they battled each other all night!!;):goodvibes
We were all paying adult price of course so they knew.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter