CRT and PSB

ValerieK

DIS Veteran
princess:

I was wondering which one was better? and why? I do know that the princesses are different, and the setting, but what about the food, interaction, etc.

princess:

Nothing beats the Castle for atmosphere and location but that's a given. That's the biggest PRO for me.

I also think the food is better at the Castle.

But the PSB is a very good alternative. We did both once and it was good because we got to see Jasmine and Sleeping Beauty as they both were not at the Castle. Last year Alice was at PSB too and Mulan. So you just never know!

The Castle for us has always been the same: Cinderella, Snow White, Belle, Prince Charming. One year we saw Sleeping Beauty.

PSB has always been (for us) Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Belle, Mulan and Jasmine with Alice there last year...I've heard that sometimes Mary Poppins is there and Esmerelda too...

I agree, the castle can not be beat b/c of atmosphere! The food is OK. We've always had very good interaction!!!
We've done CRT twice and here's who we had:
1- Cinderella, Snow WHite, Aurora, and Jasmine- this was in 2001- I don't believe Jasmine makes many appearances here now, just once in a while.
2- past Nov. trip- Cinderella, Snow WHite, Aurora, Belle, and Mary Poppins
Both times the Fairy Godmother was in the lobby.

We are going to try to get PS for both this year. DD5 LOVES Jasmine and really wants to eat with her. But, she also wants to eat in the castle with Cinderella and her friends. So, we are going to try for both this year.

I think you'll have a magical time at either. If I had to choose one, I think I'd choose the castle for the atmosphere- simply magical to eat in the castle with the princesses! princess:

We prefer PSB. We didn't really like the food at Cindy's, the princesses didn't spend much time with us, and we felt cramped in the space. However, we LOVE PSB! The food is okay (we don't expect great food and princesses anyway), but the interaction is WONDERFUL!! This breakfast seems to move smoother to me, also. I like the atmosphere better, too. You aren't too cramped like at Cindy's. We will be doing PSB again at Christmas.

Having done both, I vote for PSB. We never have luck getting into castle, so avoiding that hassle is a big plus upfront. Agree with ugadog99 regarding the pace and interaction. The castle is beautiful, but always seems too chaotic at breakfast to enjoy it. Our compromise is to eat dinner there this year. Actually just looked at my itinerary and realized that on our first full day we have PSB booked as well as a late dinner in the castle. Wow, makes me more excited than ever to start our vacation!

Thanks, we always seem to book our trips inside the 90 day window. (DH is not much of a long term planner) We have a DD(3) and she loves the princeeses so not planning farther out is going to cause some issues. The Concierge got us ressies at PSB for 5/4, but they are still trying to get CRT. We will be eating at PSB for DH's birthday, I am sure he is going to love it. ;)

princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter