CRT & Akershus

For what it's worth we ate at CRT twice for the experience and both times the food wasn't that good. I've never eaten at Akershus so I can't comment on that but CRT I don't think is worth two credits.

My husband's grandparents are coming with us for this trip and they aren't a huge fan of Coral Reef so we ended up just keeping both Akershus and CRT. They are separated by a couple days so I'm sure the kids will be excited for both!

Sorry to hijack, but also have a question about these 2! We have both booked on different nights. Free dining plan...5 yr old boy and just turned 2 yr old girl. I'm leaning toward cancelling CRT because it takes double dining credits and catching it on our next rip when our daughter is old enough to appreciate it. Thoughts?

I would keep Akershus and change CRT to 1900 Park. You will get Cinderella at 1900 and she will have her crew with her. The interaction is great and it is only one credit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter