Crowds were relatively light yesterday and today! (+ park pics)

Boo! ;-). Are you sure those plans can't change? Sunday is a better day than Saturday for two reasons.
1. There's no EMH so there aren't 1,000 people ahead of you even if you're the first in the park.
2. Sundays tend to have slightly lighter crowds than Saturdays.

I love when people from the boards approach me and say hello :-). In any case, have a great time!!!!

We’re actually at the Grand in a DVC room so we’ll have EMH all week. I’ll ler you know if we change our plans though (but with Fantasmic BB package booked on Saturday it’s not likely

I can’t remember your dates. I’d switch Sunday for Monday.

The B.B. will be a nice break from crowds Saturday.

I can’t remember your dates. I’d switch Sunday for Monday.

The B.B. will be a nice break from crowds Saturday.

Mondays seem to be the worst day at the park. I think many people take three-day weekends with the expectation that Monday will be a light day at the park. But since so many people think that, it ends up not being so.

I forgot to mention something really cool. By the late morning, my phone was down to a 1% charge. While in line for HM, I struck up a conversation with a girl immediately behind me. It turned out that she had a charger and was willing to let me plug in. But I could tell that she and her family were hesitant to let me hold the charger for the duration of the ride -- and rightly so. So I suggested that she hold onto my phone until we were done, which she did. I had little concern that she'd bail with my phone. Where is she gonna go, after all? So after the ride, she gave it back to me. It wasn't fully charged, of course, but it was far better than it had been. Sometimes, the kindness of strangers :-)...

Last edited:
I forgot to mention something really cool. By the late morning, my phone was down to a 1% charge. While in line for HM, I struck up a conversation with a girl immediately behind me. It turned out that she had a charger and was willing to let me plug in. But I could tell that she and her family were hesitant to let me hold the charger for the duration of the ride -- and rightly so. So I suggested that she hold onto my phone until we were done, which she did. I had little concern that she'd bail with my phone. Where is she gonna go, after all? So after the ride, she gave it back to me. It wasn't fully charged, of course, but it was far better than it had been. Sometimes, the kindness of strangers :-)...

If you will let me sit next to you on Buzz and show me some tricks, you can HAVE my portable charger!!!:worship::worship::worship:

If you will let me sit next to you on Buzz and show me some tricks, you can HAVE my portable charger!!!:worship::worship::worship:

Ha! We may be able to come to some arrangement in the future. But I have a portable charger. I just never think to bring it ;-).

Great pics! Much better than mine! We were there Friday Night through Tuesday morning, and I totally agree on how light the crowds were. I was pleasantly surprised. Even Monday wasn't a total nightmare. Tuesday actually seemed to be the busiest day to us, but we left at about noon. Sunday Night DD and I slipped in for the 10:30 Fantasmic showing at about 10:28 and had an AMAZING view! (Possibly even better than our HB package view from the night before!)
Sadly, my Buzz scores came nowhere near yours! I think 135,000 was my best score. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter