Crowds on Whit Monday (June 13th)

SpectroBelle

Earning My Ears
Hello! Looking for some advice - we will be able to visit DLP on either Sat June 11th, 12th, or 13th. I believe the 13th is a bank holiday but not a school holiday, not sure about that, but I'm hoping the crowds would be a little less than on the weekend. Any ideas?

We will be driving in from Southern Germany, and will be limited to one day in the parks, have one day touring Paris. TIA!

Sorry, as Monday 13th is a public holiday, schools will be closed therefore it will probably be just as busy as the weekend. Where are you planning on staying?

Drat. I think we will be either at the Kyriad, Hotel L'eysees, or Tulip Inn. Haven't decided yet.

Do you think Friday the 10th would be better than Monday? It may also be possible to bump it to the following weekend, but I know weekend days are just busy.

This is actually a working trip for my husband, otherwise we would go on a weekday.

If you can go Friday I'd go Friday,otherwise it won't really make any difference crowd wise if you go that weekend or the next weekend to be honest :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter