Crowds on Sundays? 6/18/06

cinnamon01

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if there is a "better" day to go to SW (less crowded)? Our first full day in the area will be Sunday 6/18/06 and was thinking of going to SW that way we could always go again later in the week using the same ticket. What do you guys think about crowds on Sunday? Or what is the least crowded day generally? :confused3

OH NO YOU DON'T WANT TO GO ON 6/18/06 IT IS GONNA BE SO CROWDED WITH SO MANY PEOPLE :rolleyes1 ;) :rolleyes1 ;) :rolleyes1 ;)
YOU SHOULD TELL EVERYONE NOT TO GO ON 6/18/06. :teeth:

Just kidding, :wave: that is going to be the 1st of our 2 days at SW and I'm hoping the crowds aren't too bad either. With that being fathers day and it is a weekend, I am afraid it is gonna be crowded. I have read here on the disboards that most parks are crowded on weekends. So if you do have the chance for another day I think you would be better off not on a weekend. Just my 2 cents for ya.

Welcome to the disboards, this place is great and full of such great information. You can get so much info if you just ask.

Have a great trip. :wave2:

YO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter