• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crowds on Christmas Day in DL?

LovemyTink

Earning My Ears
So, what do you all think the crowds will be like on Christmas? I really don't care, still going :)

You have to have at least 10 posts first - welcome!

we went on Christmas day maybe 5 years ago and it was so busy the parks reached capacity by noon, but it was a lot of fun! If you're smart about fast passes (and maybe consider paying for max pass) you can still get a lot done

We've been on Christmas a few times before. It will be crazy busy and super crowded, but still wonderful. I absolutely LOVE Christmas in the park.

We were there last Christmas. When we left in the afternoon to go to the hotel and relax for a while it was at capacity or at least they weren't letting anyone in the gates. We asked a CM as we were leaving if they thought it was open back up later. They said they expected it to open up in an hour or so. As we were walking back to harbor the line for Disneyland reached past the middle of the esplanade. When we came back a few hours later for a dinner reservation, it was back open and hardly any line.

My wife and I always wanted to go on Christmas so in 2014 we did. That cured us of our desire to ever go again on Christmas.

We are going to be in the parks on Christmas Eve and Christmas day and expect it to be off the charts busy!!! We've purchased Maxpass (after humming and hawwing) so we shall see how much we get done but first and foremost we are going to see it all done up for Christmas and enjoy the atmosphere.

Was it just too crowded for you? We have been at Christmas three times, this will be our fourth and we absolutely love it!
Same here we have been before and yes it is busy but for me its not unbearable until about after they do the lighting on the castle and there is no way to walk down main street. Other than that i do ok with the crowds and love being there during the holidays

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter