Crowds in Rest of DL DURING Candlelight Proc???

brianroaz

Earning My Ears
A few of us have asked about the crowds during the Candlelight Processional this weekend. It sounds like there will be huge crowds on Sat/Sun. Other than the seemingly difficult time getting from one side of the park to the other, do most of the crowds disappear to stand along the parade route during the actual Processional. So maybe those of us not attending can possibly get on some rides during those times? haha!

I've been to DL 5 this year, and I don't understand what a day is like that is not crowded. And all my visits have been during non-peak times. You know the park is crowded when you have to wait 4 rounds to get on the Zephyr in CA, like we did in early October!

Thanks to all!!!

brianroaz said:
A few of us have asked about the crowds during the Candlelight Processional this weekend. It sounds like there will be huge crowds on Sat/Sun. Other than the seemingly difficult time getting from one side of the park to the other, do most of the crowds disappear to stand along the parade route during the actual Processional. So maybe those of us not attending can possibly get on some rides during those times? haha!

I've been to DL 5 this year, and I don't understand what a day is like that is not crowded. And all my visits have been during non-peak times. You know the park is crowded when you have to wait 4 rounds to get on the Zephyr in CA, like we did in early October!

Thanks to all!!!

I'm really praying that the park will not be insane. For 3 years we have been trying to go during a least busy time. The week of the 2-9 is historically supposed to be "slow"....I'll be really disappointed if it's crazy. Last year we went in early may and waited 3 1/2 hours to get on jumping jellyfish! Insane!

brianroaz said:

I'm wondering about this, too. It seems like the rides would be less crowded during the performance, but...
Someone must know???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter