Crowds in June

papopup

Mouseketeer
Hi,I just found this board thinks to a good tip on another board,this board is super.Now for my first question,we will be pulling our pop up down the second week of June and wondering what the crowds will probably be like that week.
Second,what are the full hook up loops and which one would you recomend, we will not have a pet with us.
Thanks

Okay, here are the loops that are preferred and partial hookups. The full hookup sites are: 600,800,900,1000,1100,1200,1300,1600,1700,1800,1900
Loops 100 through 500 and loops 700 and 1400 contain the preferred campsites. The 90 partial hookup sites, primarily used by tent campers and those with tent trailers, are located on loops 1500 and 2000.

As far as going in June, we won't go any other time but June or July. I like the fact that everything stays open later plus we have never had a problem with crowds (except on July 4th). The only time that we had to wait in line for a ride, we waited at MK for 10 min and that was it.

That sounds great,I hope this June reflects your past June visits.I was concerned that the lines would be terrible. I already made my reservation but did not specify any particular loop.How often do you get the loop you ask for?

Originally posted by papopup
That sounds great,I hope this June reflects your past June visits.I was concerned that the lines would be terrible. I already made my reservation but did not specify any particular loop.How often do you get the loop you ask for?

I have been very lucky and have gotten the loop I requested everytime. (well, I take that back, once I didn't, but when I checked in, and I found out that I didn't have the loop I requested, they changed it right then and there for me)

What I do is call FW directly about 4 days before my arrival and speak with the person who assigns the sites. I just nicely remind them of the requests that I have made and that I'm basically just double checking on them. And I have gotten the loop I wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter