Earning My Ears
Last minute idea ...
it’s our spring break..
Sun mar 17 thru Weds mar 20...
on the scale of 1-10....
how nutty crazy will it be?
(10 is bonkers.. 1 is ghost town)

Thanks

I have no idea but I’m going to guess an 8. Crowds really are manageable if you start at rope drop, have a plan, and use Fastpass or Maxpass to your advantage. Also, it helps if you don’t need to ride every ride or see every thing!
Of course, you can probably see just about everything in 4 days if you really want to.

Big crowds for spring break but long operating hours and fully staffed so it equals out. Just be prepared for the crowds. Go and have a great time.

according to touring plans, which is not always correct, it is averaging a 7 or 8 out 10.

It’s the in the midst of spring break. The first week of March is the last week before peak spring break season

I think it will be OK. Crowded, but not Christmas crazy. Spring breaks start now and go through April 26 with Easter so late this year. That should have a nice crowd effect for spring break trips. Expect it to be BUSY, but not insane. Get to the gates as early as possible each morning and use FP to your advantage. Get hoppers if you can so you can leave one park if it feels too busy. Stay somewhere with a nice pool and take a break in the afternoon. And have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter