Crowds AFTER New Year's...best guess please!

Our SOCAL district is on Winter Break from December 23 through January 8. Most of the districts here(Los Angeles Area) are on break during that time. Due to local passes, expect crowds to remain that week.

I'm going to be in the parks January 12th-14th. It probably will be crowded then because of the three day holiday. I figure the 12th should be fairly low crowds and then the 13th during the day and then the 14th will be packed but it's my birthday so I'm just excited to be going. And it's open from 9-12 so we'll just get there early and plan and we'll be fine!

I think the weater is averaging 68 during January but it does get cold at night!

Just curious....how cold can I expect it during the second week of January? Down to the 40's at night with 60's during the day??? Thanks in advanced.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter