Crowds after EP Frozen Dessert Party FEA ride?

DisneyWishes14

DIS Veteran
We are thinking of doing the Frozen Dessert Party on our trip in November. I'm expecting we will have to swim upstream to get to the included FEA ride after the party, however, I'm wondering what the EP crowds will be like once we are off the ride? Will they have sufficiently cleared out so we could get on the monorail with little wait (we are staying at CR)? Or should we plan on heading out IG and, perhaps, trying to get a Minnie Van (we would need an accessible one).

Thank you for sharing any post-Frozen Dessert party info you can provide!

We were in the last boat of our party in November.

The crowds were GONE by then. We bus so can’t speak to the monorail but the line for the bus back to Pop was minimal and that’s rare.

And the upstream swimming was not an issue - you have CMs lead you through the crowds to FEA. Very efficient.

After Illuminations, they hold the party folks for approx 10 minutes, then walk the group over to FEA. Many CMs with light sticks and it’s very organized.

From a few weeks ago, I have a family selfie right when we boarded the ride time stamped 9:35PM, just to give some context.

Afterwards, it’s very much starting to be a ghost town around Epcot. Very few people around. Just some folks slowly making their way to the exits, some still shopping at Mousegears, etc.

The large majority of monorail traffic will have cleared by then.

Have fun!

Thanks so much everyone! This actually sounds doable! And it sounds like getting on the monorail at the end will be fine - woohoo!!

And when it's held indoors, you have to do the walk twice, first with the flow to the viewing area and then return against the flow to the ride.

Hmm - so when it's held indoors, where do they hold it?!

FastPasser - I'll check out your link and probably discover you know more than you think you do :)

It's held upstairs at a venue called the Norway Loft in the Norway pavilion.
Others have made that mistake thinking that it was the case.

Oh! That's kind of cool! Do you then see Illuminations near Norway? Or do you have to go back over to the Promenade area? (I'm guessing Promenade)

LOL! You are hysterical! But I've already learned a ton from you just in the past 30 minutes or so! You don't give yourself enough credit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter