Crowd pic - Epcot

That looks wonderful. I love WS. Hopefully we have a similar experience in 25 days.

I was at MK today. I got to Buzz at 9:22 and rode it three times in the standby line then I used my FP and rode it a fourth time. I was out of there at 10:09. Four rides in 47 minutes. My top score was 999,999 but that was due to the ride stopping and sitting in one spot for a few minutes and I had a bead on a 20k point target.

Attachments

• IMG_3691.JPG
    IMG_3691.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 14
I was at MK today. I got to Buzz at 9:22 and rode it three times in the standby line then I used my FP and rode it a fourth time. I was out of there at 10:09. Four rides in 47 minutes. My top score was 999,999 but that was due to the ride stopping and sitting in one spot for a few minutes and I had a bead on a 20k point target.
There are a couple of 100,000 point targets and a 25,000 point one that make it pretty easy to max out once you know where they are. I do it about 50% of the time.

Looks like that kid in front of you is about to shoot you with a bazooka! At least there won't be much collateral damage since the crowds are lower. ;)

Dan

Sorry no live reports on this Board. I gave you a mulligan yesterday but can't today.We have sticky at top of page on Live Reports and Just Back threads,

There are a couple of 100,000 point targets and a 25,000 point one that make it pretty easy to max out once you know where they are. I do it about 50% of the time.
I know where all the 100k targets are but I am not very good at shooting any kind of gun (conscientious objector here). Best I have ever done is 860k.

Sorry no live reports on this Board. I gave you a mulligan yesterday but can't today.We have sticky at top of page on Live Reports and Just Back threads,
Sorry Danny, didn't realize it qualifies as a report. I'll find the right spot for them in the future.

Not a big deal ,if it was I would've given you a warning or infraction points. I hope you understand why we can't allow Live and Just Back threads on TP&S Board. Please just post on this Trip Reports Board.and all will be fine.If you read sticky I know that you understand our reasoning on this matter.Hey, you have a great time and Epcot photo today was awesome. Danny

Danny, can you give a link that sticky? It isn't showing up when I go to the trip reports forum..and I really want to understand.
****update....Nevermind....I found it ....I was looking in the wrong forum. Thanks!

Sticky is only on top of TP&S Board. It reads Looking For Live Reports and Just Back Threads. It explains why we don't allow them on TP&S Board. Danny

Due to an increase in the number of Live Report and Just Back threads, the Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies Moderator Team has decided to start moving these over to our trip report forum. The purpose of the theme parks attractions and strategies board is to help people find valuable information to plan their trips, discuss the attractions, and changes that are happening at Disney World.

Live trip reports, and just back threads are really a better fit for our trip report board. You can find the trip report forum here:

http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18

We know that everyone loves to talk about their trips, and we do love to hear about everyone's trips. So, please share your trip stories, and read about other trip stories over on our trip report forum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter